Tumbler (batmobile)-cockpit gap mod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodan

Super Freak
Reaction score
so, I have an easy mod solution for the "cockpit gap"...
this is the best I can get my tumbler to look before the mod, and (sorry for the dust, finger prints and crappy shots jaja)...
this way...

DSC00865.jpg

or this way (wish is the best, and correct, acording to the manual) were you can see the inside of the tumbler... It really bothers me...

DSC00876.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

and all the pictures I have seen have it on one way or another...
so, I just unglued the 2 small flaps, they have just 2 small pins locking them into place with a small amount of glue, so it was very easy to pull out.

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

...after that, I just place the cockpit in the place I want it

DSC00883.jpg

and repositioned the flaps the way I like it.

DSC00884.jpg

then just reglued them on the new place...

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00887.jpg

and no more gap!!! it's now perfect to me (except for the silver rims, I'll work on them later :p)

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

ahhh, and this mod, also fix the "roof gap" that some of us have

DSC00890.jpg

It just take me 5 minutes...Hope I help those who this gap is making them mad. I think I will do a couple of mods on my tumbler but I'll not go too far. If you have any idea let me know and I will see if it can be done

Yes! That mod is amazing. But i dont think i'll go that far. Just some small easy mods to make it more accurate

well with some patience, I have turned the wipers up

DSC00897.jpg

but afer looking him a while, I think I like it more them down, so I back them into place. but for the record, it can be done.

Last edited:
Back