Statue Darth Maul Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesnt look menacing enough. just looks like hes day dreaming...

doesnt look menacing enough. just looks like hes day dreaming...

exactly. Just like the 1/6 scale version "stone" look. The LSF version looks much better even for the same scale. The GG mini bust, SS mythos even got better expression. And somehow he looks fat!

Yeah, I was interested when I saw it in the newsletter. Then I clicked on it and lost interest after seeing his expression.

The hood doesn't look natural. Doesn't have that soft, natural flow feel to it. It would be better to cover upper part of his forhead a little. it would give him some shading to it.

I like it but if I decide to jump into this line I think I'd get Ventress first. I wonder how much more this one will be than Ventress since the character is much more well known.

i don't think he looks like he is stoned... more like he is waiting in line.

i don't think he looks like he is stoned... more like he is waiting in line.

Looks like he is waiting in this line:

ptg01793788.jpg

They only thing that I am impressed with is they improved the sith eyes. Way better than the sidious ones. The sidious is a great bust, but the pupils are yellow with very thin red outline.

Looks boring... hood looks sqaure... is that a strap line or mould line on his forehead???

Back