Iron man mark iii rerelease (speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kobra

Super Freak
Reaction score
Recently I've been seeing posts on threads saying that a mark iii rerelease is long overdue. So with the upcoming release of iron monger a new one shouldn't be far behind. So list your ideas and theories of what should be included and when you think it will be announced.

With IM3 releasing in a little over 6 months from now I can't see an MKIII rehash happening anytime soon (hope I'm wrong)

Imo they've gotta be working on the new IM3 suit, Iron Patriot / War Machine. We should see prototypes of these above mentioned in about 3 months.

Having said that, if or when they indeed do rerelease it, it'll be an improved suit, Stark sculpt and probably BD changeable parts and an environment stand.

Theres already a MK III, MK III BD and the MK III Gun metal or whatever that was, and with IM 3 coming, i doubt they will release another MK III...
There was only 1 MK II and 1 MK I before they re-released them, but i highly doubt another MK III... could be wrong though you never know with HT antics!

Thread closed? Hahaha, it'll just be the mark 2 unleashed with no holes and a proper paint job (and tony hs of course)

I heard there was a thread open in these parts... how's everybody doin'?

Naw, it's not closed yet. Some folks really get worked up, I see.

Theres already a MK III, MK III BD and the MK III Gun metal or whatever that was, and with IM 3 coming, i doubt they will release another MK III...
There was only 1 MK II and 1 MK I before they re-released them, but i highly doubt another MK III... could be wrong though you never know with HT antics!

True, you never can predict what Hot Toys will do next.
However, in regards to a Mk.III v2.0, they already have a great mold to start from with the Mk. II AU, so there's a possiblity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back