My Wife Just Won SS Thomas Hewitt Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what i said haha I got her to sign up here still waiting for her account to be validated she is now a official FREAK

thanks guys she is stoked always liked my 1/6 horror collection and Mort and now she has something to add to "our" collection as she puts it:slap

I ended up winning a crimson guard from SS and we both got Mort 2012 campaign Kits from vander :yess:

then she scored a hardback book of true Blood from Alfin it was a great Spooktacular for us both .

this is the first year we won anything!! she loved talking in chat and sees why I love the freak board so much now. the freak family grows again:hi5:

Dude, that's AWESOME! Congrats to her (and you)! Those are some badass figures. My wife can't stand Spooktacular. :lol

Simply congratulations to your wife...Its very exciting for me to know about this because i have been proved looser in this.

congrats for you win..but now I have a question...Does the freddy dreams warrior was not sold out years ago? how can is possible the give avay for gift...?

Back