My small collection updated 11-30-2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom_gray

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello peeps,

Bad ass collection you all guys have!!! Just wanted to share a photo of my small/humble collection. Just started last month, hope to get more figures as my funds will allow LOL! I mainly get figures from past movies that I like...predator, terminator, etc. etc.

Just purchased an enterbay kobe bryant figure, (favorite basketball player) I'mso excited for this!:yess:

next to buy is HT Avatar and Iron Man mark VI or IV...thanks for looking...

Last edited:
Re: My small collection

Hello peeps,

Bad ass collection you all guys have!!! Just wanted to share a photo of my small/humble collection. Just started last month, hope to get more figures as my funds will allow LOL! I mainly get figures from past movies that I like...predator, terminator, etc. etc.

Just purchased an enterbay kobe bryant figure, (favorite basketball player) I'mso excited for this!:yess:

next to buy is HT Avatar and Iron Man mark VI or IV...thanks for looking...

Good looking collection :clap. Welcome to the boards!

Great collection!

Also I see you have started strong with a deltof!

Cool collection and welcome to the Freak Show !

Re: My small collection updated!

hi guys, just wanted to upload two figures I recently got: T2 T-800 and Kobe Enterbay. I also got a new bright fat boy RC to pair with the T800. It Looks a bit out of scale but works for me:lol

Cool update mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Back