Jason Final Chapter arrives Sept 2006 :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Can't seem to find a thread about this guy so....

Anyone else excited about this piece? He is arriving Sept. 2006. This will be my first Jason and yes, i have the exclusive and he looks bad @$$. :mummy

....but, with soo many things coming in...I may have to cancel him :monkey2

yeah, I am super excited about this figure.... one step closer to completing the set!!! :rock2

He will NOT be cancelled.... no way, no how. I don't care if I have to sell LITERS of Blood and Semen.. :lol

Altough the sculpt is equally good as part 3 and this is also the rendition of Classic Jason,like I said,the Body is not good enough and judging by the proto pics,they didnt include the wool vest under his shirt,so he looks a little skinny... I will reserve my final judgement when I have it in my hands,but for me, part 3 is unbeatable.
Also, about the part 3 neck,I dont mind at all that he has no neck joint.The lack of neck joint for me makes the figure less toyish and even has a premium format-statuesque feel to it.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Has it ever been explained why the Part 3 Jason didn't have a neck joint? Seems like a strange omission for SSC...

The figure itself has a neck joint, its just that the head sculpt runs down the length of the neck and partialy onto his shoulder area, so it is just a more difficult to move his head. If you felt the uncontrollable need to do so you can twist his head from side to side. Its kinda like the Halloween mask you buy that cover you head, down your neck and rest on you shoulders.

like this one
zombie_sm_1.jpg

King Darkness said:
The figure itself has a neck joint, its just that the head sculpt runs down the length of the neck and partialy onto his shoulder area, so it is just a more difficult to move his head. If you felt the uncontrollable need to do so you can twist his head from side to side.

Ahh...I get it now. Thanks, Chase. I don't have the figure, so I'm just going on what I've heard.

Are all the Jason figures lacking in mass? I've wanted a Part VII Jason, but the pics on SSC's site make him look...well...scrawny.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Ahh...I get it now. Thanks, Chase. I don't have the figure, so I'm just going on what I've heard.

Are all the Jason figures lacking in mass? I've wanted a Part VII Jason, but the pics on SSC's site make him look...well...scrawny.

VII is a phenomenal figure...secound only to part 3 IMHO...The rubber suite is very well done by SS and adds a great deal to the appeal of part VII...In no way has the word scrawny ever poped into my mind when trying to describe Jason VII!!! He is really a great figure!

King Darkness said:
VII is a phenomenal figure...secound only to part 3 IMHO...The rubber suite is very well done by SS and adds a great deal to the appeal of part VII...In no way has the word scrawny ever poped into my mind when trying to describe Jason VII!!! He is really a great figure!

When I say "scrawny", I meant that it looks like the clothes hang very loosely on the body as though there's not much body mass beneath it. Is that the case? The main pic on the order page is an example.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=73141

Sith Lord 0498 said:
When I say "scrawny", I meant that it looks like the clothes hang very loosely on the body as though there's not much body mass beneath it. Is that the case? The main pic on the order page is an example.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=73141

No, I wouldn't say so...Those pictures really do make him look scrawny. I dont know if those were prototype pix or not, but my clothes fit him MUCH better. The jacket for one seems much smaller than the one in the SS pix, and with a little watter treatment lays very nicely on his body. His pants are a little large though, but with some water treatment they hang on him much better..

Back