• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For trade Raiman's masterpiece Eagle eye Bill the Butcher Fullset

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishu2nite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thinking about parting with this, Rainman's masterpiece and probably the best custom he has done. Looking for Dr. Huckleberry Full set or DX set only and $1300. This is a full set Eagle Eye, minus the one to one eye.

Billthebutcher005.jpg

Billthebutcher003.jpg

Billthebutcher001.jpg

I'll be expecting to see this thread with thirty pages of bumps by the end of next year.

Sold my FS Doc 2 days ago for $1200

Good thing Elvis is making me one or else this one would have hurt.

For those who don't have a Doc, how much are you asking?

What happened to the Secret Item (1:1 Eagleeye) may I ask?
I don't get why people break these sets up.

Last edited:
Not crazy, I was offered about that in cash a couple of times. Yes your Doc sold for 1200 on the bay, but there was another that sold for 700, and it tooks days to sell it. Even a DX took a couple of weeks at 950.
I bought this second hand, the original owner said he lost the eye.

Not crazy, I was offered about that in cash a couple of times. Yes your Doc sold for 1200 on the bay, but there was another that sold for 700, and it tooks days to sell it. Even a DX took a couple of weeks at 950.
I bought this second hand, the original owner said he lost the eye.

Relax man I wasn't criticizing your asking price :1-1:

All I was trying to say was if I didn't commission Elvis1976 to do mine and I had sold Doc two days earlier for $1200 on Ebay I would be hurting right now.

Then I am sure others who don't have a Doc would like to know how much you would sell him for straight up.

I had a feeling you weren't the first owner, but I have to call B.S. on the previous owner losing the eye. How do you lose something when its on display :dunno

So anyways how much are you asking for straight up? :stick

Not really looking to sell outright. I wasn't commenting to you army, juzt a couple of the post above.

Does it come with everything except the eye?
I may want to double up on this. Please let me know

No longer looking for a fullset doc. :)

Right now Bill is not for sale (may change in the future). I just want to let all those who were interested in him and were looking for a doc for the trade, not go ahead and buy one.

Last edited:
Back