When is NECA new 19" Alien being released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it the same as the previously released 1/4 scale Alien or different?

this is just a re-released with a different box right? need more info on this please...

From NECA's site:

From the 1979 original Ridley Scott film, we’re preparing a release of the 1/4 scale Alien figure. This is the classic Xeno, with the clear dome. Yes – a gorgeously gross Classic Alien that stands over 22inches tall and is fully articulated.

We’ve done a Classic Alien 18-Inch Action Figure in the past, so expect improvements including the enormous figure packaged fully assembled and this Xeno will have new and improved deco over the original release from 2008.

What?
The new one? Why would NECA release the new one without having posted any pics of it?
I highly doubt it...

I'm bad it's the Predator one. I wasn't fully awake when I replied. Sorry everyone. :slap

won't be release til some time next year, but they will do it once they re-do all the Aliens line and AvP I think.

and to add one my last post. Randy said it will have an improve articulation. So this is probably one the anticipated figure next year.

This is my most anticipated figure right now.
NECA have been consistently improving on their figures, and this one was amazing to start with, so I expect sheer awesomeness!

Kyle said he was a really big admirer of the Alien sculpted for Roswell - so hopefully he was able to resculpt the head with more and better reference material this go-round...

That was the only thing preventing a perfect score in my opinion - oh and the preposed sculpt didn't help either...but they mentioned that the articulation would not be unlike the Predator 2 series, so I'm really hopeful that this will be the "Kenner Alien" of Neca...!!

I really hope they don't do the "rubber bottom" thing that they did for the Engineer in his white outfit...but if they have to I hope it's cleverly done...

Interesting... how does that "rubber bottom" work? Any pics?

And shouldn't this be moved to the "Aliens & Robots" section?

Back