Mack & Co. Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angry_fetus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm hoping for some advice on Mack & Co. Boogeyman purchase. I found a fig numbered 3/10 recently priced for $99 bucks out of the box, but complete. Would this be a good buy?
I thought this would be the place to ask.

That's a great price , considering this guy was being sold for $300+ at one time .

It's a cool figure but a little dated now , there are way better customs out there , but for that price , pick it up

W/ Mack and Co. You will need to replace the body for sure. And then your going to have to replace the neck plug and redrill the neck to properly fit a better plug. I had the Alex Delarge figure, the clothing and accessories were good but the figure itself it complete crap.

That's a great price , considering this guy was being sold for $300+ at one time .

It's a cool figure but a little dated now , there are way better customs out there , but for that price , pick it up
Thanks. Its hard to find any info on a figure where only ten were made.

W/ Mack and Co. You will need to replace the body for sure. And then your going to have to replace the neck plug and redrill the neck to properly fit a better plug. I had the Alex Delarge figure, the clothing and accessories were good but the figure itself it complete crap.
I saw the figure in the display case and I agree, it's not up to present standards, but I like the idea of a limited run of a character I love.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Last edited:
Thanks. Its hard to find any info on a figure where only ten were made.

Your right. But if you just keeping checking the FS thread Im sure your bound to find someone selling an old Ones Custom head or maybe that awesome MADBUG sculpt and you could just bash your own. Im finished my Myers and all together I paid around $170. Now that wasn't all at one time either. Probably over a month span finding pieces here and there. But yeah, for $100 I'd say go for it. Plus, if it makes you happy why the hell not.

Last edited:
I couldn't help myself and picked this guy up today. Come to find out the owner of the shop actually has the first 3 in the run of 10 and put 2 up for sale. If anyone is interested it's a sports collectible shop on the second floor of the Tanforan mall in San Bruno, CA:
https://www.theshopsattanforan.com/store/classic-materials-sports-collectibles/2137042332/2138819369
They mostly carry sports (Giants) collectables, but there's a small selection of 1:6 figures in including a couple of Sideshow Jason figures in the $100-130 range. And of course the last Michael Myers figure.

I couldn't help myself and picked this guy up today. Come to find out the owner of the shop actually has the first 3 in the run of 10 and put 2 up for sale. If anyone is interested it's a sports collectible shop on the second floor of the mall in San Bruno, CA:
https://www.theshopsattanforan.com/store/classic-materials-sports-collectibles/2137042332/2138819369
They mostly carry sports (Giants) collectables, but there's a small selection of 1:6 figures in including a couple of Sideshow Jason figures in the $100-130 range. And of course the last Michael Myers figure.

I added a reply on Friday but it never posted so I'll try again. I picked up the figure on Friday and I'm quite happy. The owner was at the shop and told me he actually owns the first three in the run and put 2 up for sale. If any one is interested, the shop is located on the second floor of the Tanforan mall in San Bruno,Ca. As of Friday they had a couple o Sideshow Jason Voorhies and another Michael Myers. Thanks again for the advice.

Back