Doomsday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ats290

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Does Anyone ever think we might get a Doomsday PF. I think it would look amazing if they could do something like this.....
imgres

I'd like Luthor to hold a torn Superman cape in his hand. Doomsday will probably be over $350. Just imagine a Doomsday lsf.

This, Brainiac,Metallo, Bizzaro, and DARKSEID!!! are so much more classic then Doomsday

Darkseid is the must have piece for me. You can assemble an entire SSC JLA line up and have Darkseid be the only villain on display with them. He's so powerful and dangerous that the entire JLA line up fears him. He's a threat to the entire DCU.

Darkseid is the must have piece for me. You can assemble an entire SSC JLA line up and have Darkseid be the only villain on display with them. He's so powerful and dangerous that the entire JLA line up fears him. He's a threat to the entire DCU.

I totally agree. If I had no other villains I would be fine with just Darkseid.

I don't know. I'd honestly would rather see a Doomsday/Superman Diorama, with Doomsday smashing Supes into the ground or something.

All good points i was just throwing it out thr. Batman has 3 and we havent evn seen Superman yet. Unless they want to give hime WW..........No way :cuckoo:

the only dc villains i would consider getting more , maybe doomsday and lex, and any sexy chicks of course lol

I totally agree. If I had no other villains I would be fine with just Darkseid.

I'd take any of these before Doomsday. DArkseid first and foremost.

Agreed. I've always found Doomsday to be a cheap 90's gimmick for crossover that didn't need to happen.

I'd take Darkseid standing next to Supes even before Lex.

Back