• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pawn Collector : ALL COLLECTABLES WANTED *OR CAN BE FOUND*UK/EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onix36div

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been a collector for many years and have traded In many different paths either locally , online etc

I know sometimes it can be frustrating when trying to expand your collection and you have to free up equity with the collectables you are looking to sell.

Either you can't find the buyer, the price isn't right, postage an issue, or high fees ( eBay!!! )

I'm offering a "pawn" service if you like.

I'm looking to increase my inventory so I am willing to take ANY collectables depending on condition etc that people may be wanting to shift in a hurry.

Just PM me with information of what you are wanting to sell, condition, pictures would be good also, packaging and location. Lastly and most importantly how much you are wanting for it

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any queries

Thanks

NOW LOOKING AT POSTAGE AND OFFERS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, COME ONE COME ALL

thanks everyone

Last edited:
Re: Pawn Collector : ALL COLLECTABLES WANTED UK/EU

How much will you give for a Hot Toys Luke Skywalker?

Hi all,

Had a few people in already with some good deals on the table. If anyone else is interested then drop me a PM

Thanks again,

Well got through a good few offers on day two there

Thanks again, who's got anything to shift today?

Anymore people looking to move some collectables?

Good time to get in before the christmas rush begins. Free up some equity in your collection!

Re: Pawn Collector : ALL COLLECTABLES WANTED UK/EU

Hiya m8
I've PM'd you a list of my Hot Toys. All bar the Pred2 have been displayed but only since March. All accessories accounted for with the boxes all in A1 condition.
Let me know bud :)
Nash

Back