Need help from fellow collectors in the Philippines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snookie

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi there :) Anyone from the Philippines here that can refer me to where I can purchase a display stand or have one custom made with lights?

I just started collecting but I'm expecting 6 more statues within a month, so I will definitely need a stand. TIA! :D

Hi there :) Anyone from the Philippines here that can refer me to where I can purchase a display stand or have one custom made with lights?

I just started collecting but I'm expecting 6 more statues within a month, so I will definitely need a stand. TIA! :D

Hi, Snookie! I'm also a newbie from the Philippines. Most of the people I know got their display cabinets from various stores. I think they also added the lights on their own. Check out MOBLER on facebook, they are a local IKEA dealer and I think they have a variety of glass cabs and shelves that might suit your collection as well as your taste :wave

Hello kabayan! you can check out hottoysph.com

I've seen someone over there make custom display cases for each figure. goodluck! :)

Hi, Snookie! I'm also a newbie from the Philippines. Most of the people I know got their display cabinets from various stores. I think they also added the lights on their own. Check out MOBLER on facebook, they are a local IKEA dealer and I think they have a variety of glass cabs and shelves that might suit your collection as well as your taste :wave

Hi HeubertMichael! :wave Thanks for the info! I found their site and worth checking out in person to get some ideas. :wink1: I'm thinking of having an entertainment fabricated soon

Hello kabayan! you can check out hottoysph.com

I've seen someone over there make custom display cases for each figure. goodluck! :)

Hi phantom_gray! :wave Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware of that forum. I hope I can find him so I can get my fabrication draft quoted :)

Back