Star Wars vehicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebelArt

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've searched quite a bit, and never had much luck. Curious, do any of you have or know of nice detailed ATST, ATAT, and/or Millenium Falcons? I want to display with my sideshow pieces. Looking for sizeable ones, dont have to be huge, but maybe 1-2 feet to look good with the 1/6 sideshow pieces. All I can find are the very expensive and elusive master replica Hoth Atat, and master replica Millenium Falcon. Any help/info appreciated. Pictures greatly welcomed!

Thank you

I've searched quite a bit, and never had much luck. Curious, do any of you have or know of nice detailed ATST, ATAT, and/or Millenium Falcons? I want to display with my sideshow pieces. Looking for sizeable ones, dont have to be huge, but maybe 1-2 feet to look good with the 1/6 sideshow pieces. All I can find are the very expensive and elusive master replica Hoth Atat, and master replica Millenium Falcon. Any help/info appreciated. Pictures greatly welcomed!

Thank you

You can go for the Master Replicas studio scale AT-AT (LE or SE) and Millennium Falcon, and the Code 3 AT-ST. As an Imperial collector I have the MR AT-AT and the Code 3 AT-ST (check my signature for collection pics). There are other versions like Code 3 or the Fine Molds (there were some assembled FM ones) Falcon versions. As for an AT-AT you can also choose the Miniatures AT-AT. Of course there might be some licensed kits as well.

The above models are currently the very best, as jkno has suggested.

Still kicking myself for not getting the MR Falcon on sale when I had a chance back in the day. The Code 3 AT-ST is a great bang for your buck.

Thank you for that. Let me clarify, I really want nice quality atst, atat, and millennium falcon pieces. And I've seen the master replica ones and some code ones. Are tere any between $2-500 that are more like interactive (even a little, like sideshow figures)? Im hoping for arubd 1 foot or bigger. And I'm tryin not to spend $1000 each or more :)

Last edited:
The above models are currently the very best, as jkno has suggested.

Still kicking myself for not getting the MR Falcon on sale when I had a chance back in the day. The Code 3 AT-ST is a great bang for your buck.

How much was the MR Falcon going for when first released?

I remember a member here selling his 2 years ago.
I believe he was asking $2000, no box.

I think I'm still hoping sideshow or ht will release a nice one of these for the $5-600 price point.

I would love to see some larger replicas of star wars ships myself hoping sideshow does them but I am ok if its hot toys

Fine Molds used to sell completed versions of their kit, which was 18" long. But I don't think you can find it anymore other than the unassembled kit. Which is very cool BTW but obviously not everyone wants to build one.

Since Hot Toys recently released the Bespin Luke, there's a chance they still have a ESB license.

AT-AT, Millennium Falcon, etc. are possibilities. But it's likely Hot Toys will stay with 1/6 scale, so an X-Wing is more plausible.

given how badly the luke sold, i doubt they are very excited about more star war figures. But those guys dont seem to understand which characters sell and which doesnt...

given how badly the luke sold, i doubt they are very excited about more star war figures. But those guys dont seem to understand which characters sell and which doesnt...

Woah, that can't be true. But if it is, it also doesn't help that this DX is priced at $299.99.

I think it was mentioned that HT's next Star Wars figure will come from the PT.

Code 3 lost the license for small die-cast vehicles and ships long ago. Master Replicas went belly up. eFX Collectibles is making some studio scales but at high price, and IIRC eFX also hold the license for the Precision Cast vehicles and ships (non-studio scale, smaller collectibles), a line that never saw the light of day alas.

HT will not make a Falcon or AT-AT since they usually got 1:6 and 1:4 (just imagine how big these would be), the same with SS since not sure if they own the ships/vehicles license - they will make a Luke Speeder but not sure if going futher. Neither is GG alas, they seem to make an AT-AT bookends thing but looks like a bad number where a magician is cutting the AT-AT in half. I forgot that Kotobukiya also made a nice X-Wing diorama.

So in the end you remain with the items I told you about above

Code 3 lost the license for small die-cast vehicles and ships long ago. Master Replicas went belly up. eFX Collectibles is making some studio scales but at high price, and IIRC eFX also hold the license for the Precision Cast vehicles and ships (non-studio scale, smaller collectibles), a line that never saw the light of day alas.

HT will not make a Falcon or AT-AT since they usually got 1:6 and 1:4 (just imagine how big these would be), the same with SS since not sure if they own the ships/vehicles license - they will make a Luke Speeder but not sure if going futher. Neither is GG alas, they seem to make an AT-AT bookends thing but looks like a bad number where a magician is cutting the AT-AT in half. I forgot that Kotobukiya also made a nice X-Wing diorama.

So in the end you remain with the items I told you about above

It's such a shame code 3 lost their license, i really dont understand why. Their products are of the highest quality, excellent packaging and reasonably priced, it's night and day compared to the crap from sideshow..just package alone is very different.

Size wise is also perfect. I wish they would regain the license and continue to release...now all they make is firetrucks :slap

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Star-Legacy-AT-ST-Wal-Mart-Exclusive/dp/B002W7VVWA[/ame]

^^^ It's fairly good OOB, and I've seen some amazing conversions done to it, if you're comfortable doing that sort of thing.

Otherwise, scour ebay for finished FM models. You might get lucky.

It's such a shame code 3 lost their license, i really dont understand why. Their products are of the highest quality, excellent packaging and reasonably priced, it's night and day compared to the crap from sideshow..just package alone is very different.

Size wise is also perfect. I wish they would regain the license and continue to release...now all they make is firetrucks :slap

Totally agree. They were simply fantastic, even if not 100% accurate: superb sculpting and details, made of solid die-cast metal, cool classy display bases, and of course the most intriguing and awesome thing was the possibility of panels removal to see inside the ships themselves. They even planned an AT-AT, I can only imagine how cool it would have been to see inside one...

Back