• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD - please lock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orrimarrko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Couple of things for sale as I narrow my focus.

Set of Iminime Seven/Se7en figures (Mills & Somerset).

Both figures are NIB and have not been displayed. I've opened the boxes to inspect, of course, but have not been displayed.

The Somerset figure is the DX full set version with two heads (hatted and unhatted.) The hatted head did not come with a neck joint, so I bought one and it will be included.

The Mills figure is the only full set offered with a single head.

I bought and will include a set of two Sideshow stands with custom name plates and Se7en movie logo decals for the stands made by board member EVILFACE. These really look badass and would make the figures pop for display.

So, you're getting both NIB custom Se7en full set figures with all accessories and paperwork. Also included are the custom decal stands.

Price is $720 shipped in the US for the set. I will not split them up, so please don't ask. Shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
(SOLD!)

I also have one of these:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=100099

Brand new, unopened.

Asking for $120 shipped in the US.(SOLD!)

Interested? Please shoot me a pm.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow 1/6th Comic Con Exclusive Star Wars Commander Fox NIB

Would prefer to avoid ebay if possible.

Re: FS: Iminime Se7en full sets NIB; Sideshow Comic Con Excl. Star Wars Commander Fox

Save us from ebay...

Not desperate or anything, so please, no more lowball offers. ;)

Thanks.

Re: FS: Iminime Se7en full sets NIB; Sideshow Comic Con Excl. Star Wars Commander Fox

Looking for new home...

Price on Commander Fox dropped to $120 shipped in the US.

Can't wait to get this Seven Set!!!!

I'll have the money for you in 10 days!

Bump for the Commander Fox Exclusive.

Back