1:6 custom wonder woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chichifo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the years I've been trying to create (like few others) more DC characters of the Justice League, it is clear that we do not need new ideas for Marvel characters, thanks to Hot Toys Spiderman, Thor, Iron Man and the Avengers (though a Fantastic 4 set will be awesome, not to mention super expensive too).

We basically have few Superman choices and OVERFLOW with Batman; don't get me wrong I love the guy, but really...that many versions? Anyway, I have been trying to create new DC Superheroes and manage to come up with decent version of Green Lantern and Aquaman, currently working on Flash, but the one who has cost me more money, time, effort and frustration is Wonder Woman.

First, I'm not an artist, so basically I focus on kit bashing + minor changes...lack of good female portraits with black hair and blue eyes have forced me to try different options, the tiara, chest plate, belt add to the complexity as well.

This is my first attempt (now decommissioned)
View attachment 52972

This is my Amazonian version
View attachment 52970

This is my latest version
View attachment 52971

I have used some inspirational options in these forums, but I'm still working on something I call my Hot Toys version that will look OK right next to Hot Toys Superman, Batman and my GL and Aquaman.

I believe my best option is Abigail:
View attachment 52973

Have some one painted her hair or eyes before?
Any ideas?

thanks!

Been trying to make the perfect 1/6 WW for months now. Having the same problem matching up costume to bodies that are available.

Was thinking about the Abigail body as well, was it is so expensive.

Just started futzing about with my super heroes again and was looking at my WW. She sits now with a barbie uniform, Lucy Lawless Xena head and CG body.
I would love to get my hands on a Biel sculpt but, alas, it seems she's the only one to not get a knockoff version.

Back