Hot Toys- Spiderman 3- New Goblin review + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Well I admit he's been around a while, but regardless of how bad the movie was, the figure is pretty cool-

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_101912b.htm

A1pose13.jpg

detail25-2.jpg

detail14-7.jpg

detail33-4.jpg

detail22-4.jpg

detail26-4.jpg

pose3-7.jpg

pose16-3.jpg

I just picked this up yesterday for $130 (pretty good for being in Canada), and it's pretty amazing! I want to get a Black Suit Spiderman to go with it, and found a good deal ($180), but I can't justify buying two in a week...

But yeah, the amazing headsculpt, loads of accessories, and price point made this too tempting to say no to. Can't wait to put it in some awesome poses like the ones I've seen in this thread!

I just picked this up yesterday for $130 (pretty good for being in Canada), and it's pretty amazing! I want to get a Black Suit Spiderman to go with it, and found a good deal ($180), but I can't justify buying two in a week...

But yeah, the amazing headsculpt, loads of accessories, and price point made this too tempting to say no to. Can't wait to put it in some awesome poses like the ones I've seen in this thread!

Congratulations, it's such an awesome figure it's cool factor is far greater than the actual character was in the film..it makes me wish he were a good guy with his own movie lol !

Nice pics and review, I totally agree with it on every aspect.

I just got my own New Goblin a few weeks back; he's my first figure and I'm very happy with the likeness, outfit... Everything. Quite an underrated figure.

2rer3t1.png

Back