GAME OVER MAN!!! Ultimate USCM crew

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
In process now!
For the FIRST time. The complete compliment!
No USCM set should be without them!

Hudson (straight faced & game over face)
Hicks
Drake
Vasquez
Apone
Gorman
Frost
Ferro
Bishop
Ripley
$punkmeyer
Dietrich
Crowe
Wierzbowski

Not taking orders just yet. Just gauging interest.
Heads will be available with necks OR neckless.
$25 each

AND.......

USCM armor will also be available so that your entire group can be properly accessorized. (and weaponized!)

More updates forthcoming.

Pix as soon as possible.

Keep checking back.

Comments welcomed.
If you need reach me please EMAIL. PM space is so limited it cannot always be kept up with. And emails can usually be answered more quickly.

STAY FROSTY MARINES!
Your prayers have finally been answered.

Last edited:
Don't know anything about that.
He and I have been tossing this about for a LONG time. Now that some other things are out of the way and the Predator team just about ready to order (should be next week) it was time to get the USCM properly represented.

These will ROCK!!

Very interested as well! The pred team looked fantastic and the price is incredible. My custom Bishop was $60 so at $25 a pop I can and will be able to get several of these. Can't wait!!!

Don't know anything about that.
He and I have been tossing this about for a LONG time. Now that some other things are out of the way and the Predator team just about ready to order (should be next week) it was time to get the USCM properly represented.

These will ROCK!!

Sure, I don't understand why nobody sculpted this team before. I asked Bill long time about this crew and Predator members. Now it seems to be realized.

Iron, some information about the complete crew release? I mean, they will be ready for sale when they will be finish one to one, or they will be released all at once??

Regarding armors, will be they complete, with helmet, straps...? :panic:

Right now the plan is to get them sculpted and released. Probably one or two then put them out there. Another one or two and add them in.
Armor? As it stands now we're looking to include the torso armor, crotch armor, shin guards, helmet, pulse rifle and maybe the smart gun.
We're looking at possible strap options but that isn't finalized just yet.

ibncfLBrW4B5VO.gif

Back