HT Scar Predator/Orignal Head Sculpt And Dreads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAlcantra

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Will It Ruin The Figure If I Cut The Scar Predator Dreads And Put It On The Predator 1 Head Like This
1205132246eb57c8a9e2974343.jpg

Like That And and Then Cut The Predator 1 Dreads And Then Put The Scar Predator Dreads On The Predator Head Sculpt

And Will The HT Scar Predator Bio Mask Fit On The Predator 1 Head Sculpt

Last edited:
Sir I can tell you for sure that the HT Scar bio will NOT fit on the P1 headsculpt.

I wouldn't do any of this.

I tried a chopper mask on a P1. Chopper and Scar have the same headsculpt.

Sorry to let you down but dude im sure that wouldnt work either because the mask is made specifacly to fit on the closed mouth of scar predator and the other AVP predators, the only way it would fit is maybe by heating the bio up and shaping it to classic's head or resculpting the mask a little bit. But if that doesnt work then you could either sculpt a bio out of clay or you could get taylordurnam to do it for you (if I spelled his or her name right) or any of the other customizers to do it for you (but it might take a while and you will have to wait maybe). Hope this helps.:)

Sounds Good To Me And The Reason I Want Use There Head Sculpt Because I Don't Like The AVp Predator Head SculptAnd I Like Classic Predator And P1 Head Sculpt

I have both Scar and P1. The Scar bio won't fit nicely to the P1 head. But the Scar head is not that bad. If you have decided to re-do the dreadlocks like what I did, then it can be improved.

don't listen to these guys you should definitely do it! I have faith in you buddy
thumbs-up-smiley.jpg

Yea I asked him to and he said no balcantra becuase his scar predator figure was awesome thats why I wanted him to do it but anyway I like the scar predator face sculpt from the movie but I dont like hot toys' version because it looks so wierd but if you want that look at the end id suggest you search for an AVP elder head on the forums and get someone to transfer it into a scar predator head becuase elders head is really close to scars I hope this helps bro.

I love the face design and the bio helmet design but I think the face is a little better but for predator 2 I do not like the face design its wierd looking I only like the bio.

Hey if you like the face design then it's not a waste of money its your own opionion I mean a ht scar predator might be expensive like the 1000 range thats why im buyingpartsseparate because Im going to get someone to make me a battle damaged version of scar but go ask around for a broken scar predator and you might get it for $500 who knows but do you like the bio or face design better?

Back