The thing action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazypredator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone here collect the thing action figures , or kits, statues?
i do, so far i have the mcfarlane blair monster, norris creature w/ spiderhead, and the sota toys macready dog kennel boxset.hoping maybe neca will do these someday from the john carpenters film and do figures from the new thing movie.anyone know of any kits and statues made from the thing movie?

Awesome film! One of my favorites too! :rock

However, the toys you named are the only ones I'm aware of too. Good luck with the kits. I'm sure there are some out there.

Awesome film! One of my favorites too! :rock

However, the toys you named are the only ones I'm aware of too. Good luck with the kits. I'm sure there are some out there.

i think sota toys made a 1/4 resin statue of the norris spiderhead alien, but i'm sure it would be to pricey these days for me if you could find one for sale.

i think sota toys made a 1/4 resin statue of the norris spiderhead alien, but i'm sure it would be to pricey these days for me if you could find one for sale.

Geez. I haven't seen that one in a while. You may want to post your want in the B/S/T section....

Here are a few shots of my "Dog Kennel" boxset from years back.....
DSC01575.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01573.jpg

i got this boxset lately, it was hard to find and pricey. really like it.
wish neca would do these, or maybe kotobukiya do vinyl statues of them.

I loved that movie! Really ahead of it's time as far as special effects. Hell they still hold up to this day. I'd love it if there were more toys made of them.

I loved that movie! Really ahead of it's time as far as special effects. Hell they still hold up to this day. I'd love it if there were more toys made of them.

i'm suprised neca hadn't picked up the licence to do these.

Was a pretty good movie though, i think the story/idea had the potential to become a great movie.

Back