Favorite Luke?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Luke look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
What's your fave? In light of the best 1/6 SW figure to date i thought i'd make a poll.

Last edited:
Tie between Bespin and X-wing, went Bespin.(i think it has something to do with my childhood)

kenner_canada_luke_bespin_esb_31back.jpg

X-Wing all the way. Have always been a huge fan of all the pilots throughout the movies.

Always liked Jedi Luke or Xwing...but if we are talking which figure I like the most..definately the Hot Toys Bespin...no competition

Bespin Luke has always been my favorite. I traded my cousin Bobby a blue Snaggletooth for his Bespin Luke. And I regret nothing. :yess:

Jedi.

I saw ANH and ESB when I was very, very young, I was just old enough when I saw ROTJ for the memory to take root. That image of a cloaked Luke striding into a shadowy Jabba's palace waving his hand and choking pig guards is burned into my brain. Plus, the green lightsaber... so badass.

I had a very hard time picking between the white and the black. In the end I went with black.

Back