Horror Montage.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations
I dunno if this belongs in here or if it should be in the "Art Show" forum, If it is I appologize. Mods please feel free to move this if need be.

But I thought Id share with you since its getting close to Halloween, a Montage that I did earlier this year. Ive included most of my favorite Horror and Sci-Fi horror characters from various films. It measures over 10 feet in length and 34" tall. It took nearly two months to get this far with it. (I may go back and Add more).

Anyways, Enjoy! =)
6816191870_2cc280974e_b.jpg

6816192394_81c493fa41_b.jpg

6962311889_46742520a8_b.jpg

6816196432_ce69ed0578_b.jpg

That's totally awesome. But where are the Hammer, Universal and AIP monsters? Howcum they got the boot? :monkey2:monkey2. The Bates Motel inclusion helps ease the pain a little. Nice touch.

Thanks! I blame the 80's! :lol I grew up in the 80's so most of my childhood was watching these horror films. But Ive thought about going back and adding more. Peter Cushings Van Helsing and Christopher Lee Dracula might be added. Same as Lon Chaneys London After Midnight, Nosferatu, Universal Monsters and the like. :)

Ive also left out most of Kings works, because I plan on doing one just of his characters as well.

Very cool!
Stylized characters but easily identifiable.

Big thumbs up for including Herbert West, Sam (Trick r Treat), and Tom Savini with the ****-glock. :lol

Thanks guys! :clap

Its the largest drawing I have ever done. And the most time consuming at that.

Ive thought about doing a Star Wars one and a General Movie films one as well. But with a new baby in the house getting around to drawing is kinda hard to do. :lol

How is it all held together at 10' x 39"?

Very cool, excellent job...... I grew up in the 80's also, for me nothing beats classic universal horror.....ad, Boris, Bela, Lon.....ect, but either way its a great piece!!!!:clap:clap:clap

That looks awesome. Really well done. Love it. Love the pose on freddy in particular. So many great characters/films included. Sam from trick r treat, the bates motel, he crypt keeper, Tom savini :lol
Great work man.

Like I've said before, you should look into doing smaller movie specific art. I especially love the Bram Drac. Have you thought about digitally coloring your work?

How is it all held together at 10' x 39"?

Each 11"x17" page is butted together and taped.

Very cool, excellent job...... I grew up in the 80's also, for me nothing beats classic universal horror.....ad, Boris, Bela, Lon.....ect, but either way its a great piece!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Awesome! :clap Yeah I really think Ill be going back and adding those classics...

That looks awesome. Really well done. Love it. Love the pose on freddy in particular. So many great characters/films included. Sam from trick r treat, the bates motel, he crypt keeper, Tom savini :lol
Great work man.

Thanks!

Like I've said before, you should look into doing smaller movie specific art. I especially love the Bram Drac. Have you thought about digitally coloring your work?

Thanks! Yeah I have digitally colored some of my stuff. Ill post some pics when I get on my home computer. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Love the detective from Night of the Creeps. You definitely can't have a 70's/80's horror montage without Tom Atkins.

How much would a Star Wars montage in the same size cost? :wave

Oh man I dont know. Im still trying to find a place that can scan this image this size. Then Id consider selling prints. My cousin wanted to buy this original off me, but from the amount of time and energy I put into this I probably wouldnt sell it for any less than $2000.oo. A SW one would probably be about the same. Prints would be cheaper though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back