Hardest Predator 2 Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MechMan

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What is the most difficult predator to put together? I just got the lost pred and had a hard time. I definitely will just stick with the pre built figures after this.

Lost was a walk in the park, the AvP's were far more demanding, but all of them were fun.

Lost was a walk in the park, the AvP's were far more demanding, but all of them were fun.

I hated it. I stretched the netting out,broke the string that fits around his waste and can't get his leg armor and loin cloth correct. I don't know I just hope Hot Toys never makes anymore of these. I like the preds just do not like putting them together.

Here is the finished version.
007_zpsc523a781.jpg

I've only built Wolf Cleaner and BD Pred 2, so I'm no expert - but all I know is that I'm glad they switched to pre-made!

The net clothing was a real biotch...

It was the P2 Elder for me. I got him before I knew of the hair dryer trick and he was a pain in the arse! The belt, waste armor and the shin armor were so difficult at the time. I miss putting them together but then again I don't miss putting them together :).

For folks who build gundam kits, this is really not that hard imo. I know its somewhat different but those gundam kits sometimes get pretty frustrating as well.

The lost pred is the only one I built, it was'nt to hard, took my time and had fun building it, nothing broke:yess: I prefer prebulit though no fear of breakage:)

If I remember correctly P2 i had to stretch his belt in the back so far the hole that snaps over the nub in the back eventually gave and broke. I softened the plastic with a hair dryer to stretch it. It worked at first but like I said eventually gave several weeks later. And the Wolf cleaner kit I think I stretched his netting because it was the tightest of all the kits I experienced putting together. I have since sold everything. But they were fun. Frusterating at times but looking back that's what was actually fun about those kits is you had to put it together. Like Legos. :)

Back