Universal Monsters Masks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has everyone seen these? they were delayed and not supposed to be available until next Halloween. But apparently some store owners did get their orders for this Halloween. Wolfman, Frankenstein and Creature in this wave. readily found on ebay.

dlxfrankensteinad.jpg

dlxwolfmanad1.jpg

66903BlackLagoonAdultMask.jpg

what are the prices for these? how much are they? Frank looks really really good

The Creature looks boss but if your a collector, latex won't last. I've tossed a bunch of latex masks over the years; they harden and crack.

BB

Care to elaborate on how to take care of them? I recently got the Trick or Treat Studios Michael Myers mask, and I'd like it to last.

Care to elaborate on how to take care of them? I recently got the Trick or Treat Studios Michael Myers mask, and I'd like it to last.

303 Aerospace proctectant. I have masks from the 1980's that are still like new, and a friend in CA who has masks from the 60's to present also swears by the stuff. Apply liberally to the inside of the mask once a year, and you're good to go.

Back