• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Stormtrooper with TrueType Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGent

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is an Original 12“ 1/6 Sideshow Stormtrooper (regular edition), but the body was carefully replaced by a True Type African Slim Body. You won't see differences to a regular Sideshow Stormie, but this one can stand tall and strong on his own without his genuine floppy body or using a display stand. Plus you can use the Sideshow Commander Cody head (that I add to the lot) on the neck, you can easily switch between both helmet and head sculpt.

So it's the enhanced Stormie, Blaster, Cody head and Display Stand plus the Box is also there, clean but not minty mint. A C8-C8.5 I would say.

Have in mind:
Lately ended eBay auctions show an average price for a non enhanced Stormie around 180 Euros, the True Type bodys around 100 Euros, Cody Head I don't know, a tenner?! And the work I put into this is not even calculated (it's more than undress/ dress as the True Type thighs must be decreased, pegs connected etc.

My Price would be 230 Euros (obo) registered shipping outside Germany, inside Germany 220 Euros.

Offers, comments, questions and picture requests via pn.
Thanx for looking!

Last edited:
Back