Hot toys Keaton Cape???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone finally mastered the Loosely hanging keaton cape? I am still in search for that material (Thin) that just hangs Nice...PM me I am interested!

Something that hangs sort of like this..I know its not the 89 suit but the cape is what I am most interested in.
Batman-Returns-1992-costumes-wardrobe.jpg

Batman-Michael-Keaton-Batsuit.jpg

You won't find any material that hang that nicely.

THing is in the movie the cape was a kind of latex so it was really heavy.

Best is to remove the inner lining on the HT cape and remove the metal rods inside.

Lay much better.

P1030474.jpg

P1030476.jpg

P1030477.jpg

You won't find any material that hang that nicely.

THing is in the movie the cape was a kind of latex so it was really heavy.

Best is to remove the inner lining on the HT cape and remove the metal rods inside.

Lay much better.

P1030474.jpg

P1030476.jpg

P1030477.jpg

Wow that is sweet Seb... Thanks bro! That is the look I want.

Well I found this Dc 13" cape in my parts draw... Can't believe how it looks... A bit longer but for a temp cape I like it.
imagenjq.jpg

Yup, we've all done it. Get to it!! :)

Well I have to find a second cape because I like to keep the original.
I'm not a tailor so ill have to send it out... Looks really good! Do you paint the inside or leave it the reddish clor like Seb did?

Yeah, I bought a second cape for myself but I did the cutting myself. Trust me it's easy.Not much tailoring. I did leave it the color it is underneath only because I haven't found something to color it with that will stick.

Yeah, I bought a second cape for myself but I did the cutting myself. Trust me it's easy.Not much tailoring. I did leave it the color it is underneath only because I haven't found something to color it with that will stick.

Ok Cool... I will try to find a spare cape. Thanks

Yup, we've all done it. Get to it!! :)

:exactly:

What about the watered-down acrylic paint like Rory did? That's what I'm gonna do soon.

Back