• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted to Buy: Alternate-Head version of the Hellboy 12 inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to Buy: 666 Alternate-Head version of the Hellboy 12 inch Figure

I am very interested in buying one of these:

Alternate-Head version of the Hellboy 12 inch Figure that was released, closed mouth version I am looking for. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that this figure can be MIB or Loose as long as it's in good condition.

666 Wanted to Buy: Alternate-Head version of the Hellboy 12 inch Figure

This figure is damn hard to find it seems...

I have him and he is one of the best Hellboy figures around, love the cigar.

I take it you would not want to sell him then?:D I really want this figure...

666 Alternate-Head version of the Hellboy 12 inch Figure

Bump...still looking for Hellboy.

I was wondering what this version is going for now? MIB and/or Loose how much is the going rate right now? Thanks.

666 Hellboy Fig- Wanted to Buy: Alternate-Head version of the Hellboy 12 inch Figure

Weekly bump...still looking :)

Thank you, I have seen that one, what kills me is I missed one just a week ago on Ebay that went for a final price of 88 bucks or something like that. I was watching it then I totally forgot about it :(

Bumpy, will trade Carded SW Vintage figures for one as well...PM me what you need.

Back