Hello new member from CT USA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xforce

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to the sideshow boards and the 1/6 action figure collecting. I have been collecting for over 20 years. Started out collecting comic books, then moved on to Bowen Statues, then statues and marquettes in general. I have bought and sold large pieces of my collection over the years. Currently I just sold my entire collection of teen titan marquettes, a bunch of graphic novels, as well as some Michael Turner art pieces. I used the money to start my hot toys collection.

My latest purchases were hot toys superman, PO hot toys Batman and Batpod, Aoshima Enterprise, bandai battleship yamato and lastly a Master replica star trek assault phaser. As you can see I am a little all over the board.

My collecting plans are as follows:

Aoshima star trek ship line enterprise D was hopefully the first piece in a series so I will get more if they make more
Hot toys focus on TDKR collection, maybe branch into avengers or iron man
New art fx 52 justice league from kotobukiya
Props I have Factory x Thors hammer and Nick Fury needle gun, original Hal Jordan power battery (full size) and now my master replica phaser unlessa great deal comes along going to put the props on hold. I may try to grab caps shield from EFX if and when
Torn over Hot toys tumbler

My personal life:
Married to the most amazing women, she is smart beautiful and my best friend could not ask for any more happiness there. I have three kids 10, 11 and 14
I am director of governance at a large insurance company

I am going to NYCC this weekend so all and all pretty happy guy and looking forward to posting with you fine people.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Xforce! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Cool collection you have so far!

Thanks for the well wishes back from NYCC and got some awesome new pieces. Scored a Super Alloy limited edition batman as well as a hot toys Keaton 89 batman. Also just ordered a kotobukiya art fx Darth vader, boba fett and 501st clone troopers.

Collection growing fast just ordered 1/10 kobobukiya Darth maul, 2 pack of assault trooper clones (wonder con exclusive) and r2d2 c3po 2 pack

Looking at black hole storm troopers also but have not pulled the trigger yet

Funny to look back and see how much my collecting has changed.
SO here are the updates

Aoshima star trek ship line enterprise D was hopefully the first piece in a series so I will get more if they make more - One off and SOLD IT
Hot toys focus on TDKR collection, maybe branch into avengers or iron man - No longer Focusing on Hot toys still have TDKR and a few iron man
New art fx 52 justice league from kotobukiya - Did get the entire justice league artfx+
Props I have Factory x Thors hammer and Nick Fury needle gun, original Hal Jordan power battery (full size) and now my master replica phaser unlessa great deal comes along going to put the props on hold. I may try to grab caps shield from EFX if and when

Sold Factory X hammer bought Lager Dark World Hammer, Still have needle gun, power battery, master replica assult phaser . Also bought EFX shield, QMX stunt phaser, Wand Company Original Phaser and Hot Toys 89 batmobile

Focused on 1/6 Bowens for a few years up to 35 of them, Got a few rarer ones biggest accomplishment got every Henry Pym Bowen..:)

Getting into sideshow have Sinestro EX, Ultron Throne comiqette EX, Wonder Woman PF and Green Lantern EX on pre order

Looking at Iron Studios Mageneto Vs Sentinel, Iron Studios Spiderman or Sideshow Spiderman

On the Radar, Sideshow Venom PF, Thanos PF, Flash PF and Hulk vs Wolverine dio. Lots changed since I joined. Great board lots of good info and great place to pick up things, much better than the bay

Back