New to this! Poison Ivy question!...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thworsh

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings!

I've been collecting anime figures for a long time, and man, it sure has been expensive. Here's my MFC, for those of you over @ Tsuki-Boards:

I'll admit that I find anime statues to be > western statues, and - looking at my collection - I've been slowly but surely building up an army of hot, female statues.

Problem is... wallet. That being said, I have a question for the Sideshow gurus, and I will check this thread and give you my thanks for any responses.

My question?:

To the best of your knowledge, how likely is premium format Poison Ivy to (ever) go on sale post-release?

Obviously, we're not talking about the exclusive w/ open-mouth venus flytraps. All I want to do is get the regular edition @ its over $300 price tag, without regretting my pre-order (due to an eventual price drop).

If it depends on the retailer - and I'd imagine it would - just give me the probability of the official Sideshow store ever giving her a significant price cut.

P.S. I'm actually looking forward to being active here, and I thank you guys in advance!

Back