Action Figure Joebizz34's Sideshow Custom 1/6 Leatherfaces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've started a new thread here in the Horror section. I've posted these figures in my main thread and some in the "Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?" thread. However since Leatherface doesn't get a lot of play around here, I figured I would start my own thread dedicated to the ones I've done and will continue to post more if and when I do them down the road.

First off here's my re-worked 1974 Leatherface...

Kautic Plastik muscular body with apron re-dyed and weathered.
The shirt was weathered along with very suttle weathering to the mask.

DSC_1633_zps8526f1b2.jpg

DSC_1637_zps21c8939b.jpg

DSC_1636_zpsfe6e8847.jpg

DSC_1635_zps32b7c844.jpg

DSC_1634_zpsb433dc73.jpg

My YouTube video on him....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH9vXgeInpQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH9vXgeInpQ[/ame]

Here's my finished Remake Leatherface. I repainted his head completely and swapped out the body also using the new Kaustic Plastik body.....

DSC_1453-2.jpg

DSC_1462.jpg

DSC_1458.jpg

DSC_1455.jpg

DSC_1454-1.jpg

DSC_1457.jpg

Here is my Youtube video on him....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tHPhIU7OwA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tHPhIU7OwA[/ame]

I agree. The thing is though is that there isn't much to choose from. It's either the original or the remake that people want. There is many different versions of Jason and Freddy and people are always doing customs sculpts of Myers. So although Myers may looked relatively the same look throughout the series all the customs have something different to offer. But Leatherface, you don't see a lot of custom so it's mainly just reworking the SS OG or the SS remake. I don't have either anymore but one day I'll buy them back and give them an upgrade. I think they look fantastic on the KP.

Disgusting and nasty! The repaint on modern Leatherface looks sick. I dig it.

Nice work on classic LF also. Bloody disgusting :rock

Well done, Joe :clap

I agree. The thing is though is that there isn't much to choose from. It's either the original or the remake that people want. There is many different versions of Jason and Freddy and people are always doing customs sculpts of Myers. So although Myers may looked relatively the same look throughout the series all the customs have something different to offer. But Leatherface, you don't see a lot of custom so it's mainly just reworking the SS OG or the SS remake. I don't have either anymore but one day I'll buy them back and give them an upgrade. I think they look fantastic on the KP.

That's true but there were a few other looks he had in some of the other sequels. There's part 2 and 3. There was that other one that Matthew McConaughey was in and there was his look from the prequel to the remake. Granted some of these sequels weren't the best, but Leatherface always looked cool. Maybe this new 3D one coming out soon will re-spark interest in the character. :dunno I do agree though that other characters have more to offer in the ways of a custom, but it would be nice to see atleast a few.

both these are fantastic, you have come a long way from when you first started. congrats!! the remake leatherface is awesome his mask isnt green anymore :p

both these are fantastic, you have come a long way from when you first started. congrats!! the remake leatherface is awesome his mask isnt green anymore :p

Thank you very much. I always consider myself a student that keeps learning. :)

OMG they are amazing, thanks for the tutorial :clap:clap

No probem and thank you for your feedback!!

I think that repaint you did for the remake is the best paint job you've done. :clap

Thanks man!! I'm always working hard to improve. :hi5:

Back