12" Doctor Doom figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edheng

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw a picture of this when I was shopping on eBay, does anybody know if it is a custom or an actual figure? Cause that would be really sick to own and he seem to scale quite well with the 1/6 cube

doom.jpg

any info would be nice

I am not sure but i believe its a custom 1/4 pf like Doom by Halimaw Sculptures. If i remember correct theres a review in youtube

I know someone on these forums made a custom 12" Dr. Doom out of the new Ironman MKII suit...

I have one in my collection that uses the original MKII...

doom4.jpg

I am not sure but i believe its a custom 1/4 pf like Doom by Halimaw Sculptures. If i remember correct theres a review in youtube

It does appear to be that one, yeah... Looks pretty sharp!

Sallah

that looks amazing...if only the robe was green it would be perfect for me

I think that is a trick of the lighting/ background in that pic... He looks much more olive green in person. Heres a pic I just took on my phone that shows it a bit better-

9F7155FF-78AC-4F4C-9865-31ABCA5BD53F-1674-000000E67B7C2CDD.jpg

Sallah

I think that is a trick of the lighting/ background in that pic... He looks much more olive green in person. Heres a pic I just took on my phone that shows it a bit better-

9F7155FF-78AC-4F4C-9865-31ABCA5BD53F-1674-000000E67B7C2CDD.jpg

Sallah

I wouldn't mind an official HT release of Doom, if only it was this quality. That is excellent:clap

Back