how many of you are getting all Avengers figures released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiggle

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just want to see how many of you are getting all the figures, if not is it awkward to have only a couple and not the whole collection or does being a collector make it mandatory to buy them all? thanks.

I'm gonna try to get the whole line. I have all of the preordered now but I might stop once the new movies start rolling out and just keep getting the iron men and villians.

how much does it look to factor in if you are getting the whole line? around 1,000$?

Getting Hawkeye yesterday just tipped me back into getting the whole team plus Loki :lol
More than just completing the team, I think HT is doing a good job with the minor characters as well.

No interest in the entire line up. Cap, Thor, Loki and IM (minimum) will have other versions from their independent films or the sequel. I'll get NF, BW, Hawkeye because less chance of them being made along with Hulk. Just because he is Hulk....

so what happens with the sequel and beyond will you get the same core characters again

Just Fury for me. I'm not a fan of lashing out $200 + for pieces that I will need just to collect a team.

Most likely I'll probably just get Iron Man to go with Fury and possibly regular Capt down the line.

I don't like Hawkeye, Thor or Widow - That's half the team. Loki looks sweet but would be out of place going on the above info.

No interest in the entire line up. Cap, Thor, Loki and IM (minimum) will have other versions from their independent films or the sequel. I'll get NF, BW, Hawkeye because less chance of them being made along with Hulk. Just because he is Hulk....

:goodpost:

There's no guarantee that the sequel will have the same hype
that pushed HT to produce the entire team.

so those who are only collecting a couple not whole set dont you feel akward looking at them that its not complete or better yet having a friend come over and wondering the same?

As most everyone knows, I'm an IM completest so of course I'm picking up the MK VII. Otherwise, I have already P/O'd Hulk, Thor, Capt & Loki. That's enough for me. Nothing against the other actors/characters but in my mind, that is complete.

Of course if they release Coulson, I may have to pick him up just for fun but he'd hang out with my custom Tony and hopefully someday, Pepper. :wink1:

Last edited:
Looks like just the hulk for me, i'm good on all the others. I'm happy with IM mark 4, captain america FA and rescue, no interest in fury, hawkeye, widow, loki, thor, random alien, agent tulson, thank goodness for my wallet:lol

Last edited:
so those who are only collecting a couple not whole set dont you feel akward looking at them that its not complete or better yet having a friend come over and wondering the same?

Until about 6 months ago 98.5% of the population didn't know who The Avengers where, let alone who was in the team.

The better (IMO) pieces in the team all have individual franchises anyway.

so what happens with the sequel and beyond will you get the same core characters again

Not me. Just getting the team from this one, and that's it. Any other figures will be other characters that I like from the solo movies. I'm hoping they make more Asgardians like Sif, Warriors 3... and especially the main baddie from Thor 2- would love an Ecc figure.

However, I'd have to go 'all in' again if they decide to do all the Guardians.

Back