Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if there was this title but I have to share this with you guys. I usually do not play games but one friend informed me of Marvel Ultimate alliance and after watching the trailers( I have to say that I am a comic fan and read Secret War as well) I decided to buy an x-box :lol

https://www.marvelultimatealliance.com/game_info.php

Super cool.

BTW, the pose of Dr. Doom is directly copied from Sideshow's PF. Cool

oh yeah gambit this game is gonna rock!!! i also recommend X-Men Legends I and II as they are both the same style game, but with only the X-Men. they have both been out for a while so you could pick them each up for $20 or so.
i know it costs more, but you should pick up a 360 because it is hi-def and the other two should play on it as well. the original xbox should be phased out in the next year or so.

Mephisto has entered the frey as a villain.........

I think this is going to be one kick a$$ game............

^^^yes sir!!! there's a DC game coming out that is similar to this. im probably gonna pick that one up as well, but Ultimate Alliance looks better and better everytime i see something new on it.

hairlesswookiee said:
oh yeah gambit this game is gonna rock!!!

i know it costs more, but you should pick up a 360 because it is hi-def and

I really do not want to buy a console at this time, as my free time is so limited but this game is going better and better. Plus if there will be a game by DC like this, then I presume I will buy a 360 to myself for my upcoming birthday

The thing about the DC game is that it will only be for the regular xbox but can be played to the 360.

jlcmsu said:
The thing about the DC game is that it will only be for the regular xbox but can be played to the 360.

I played the DC game at the SDCC and it was BAD. don't even waste your money renting it, just get ultimate alliance.

Crash1207 said:
Anyone play this yet? Wasn't it released yesterday?

Some store's had it yesterday. Today is when Wal-mart and Target get it in so thats when most people will get it.

congerking said:
I played the DC game at the SDCC and it was BAD. don't even waste your money renting it, just get ultimate alliance.
That's so disappointing to hear. DC has never been able to pull off a decent console game. Marvel on the other hand....I wasted many hours of my life playing Marvel Superheroes. Looking forward to hearing reviews on Ultimate Alliance, I've been drooling over the commercials for the past week.

I think I will stick with City of Heroes/Villains. Well at least until Marvel and DC release their own MMORPG. Of course if you cant play as the main heroes and villains whats the point.

Back