PDA

View Full Version : Its time for more truetypes

The Skull
10-06-2012, 10:44 AM
As the title states the current market has dryed up and they are pretty much all sold out most places. I think a new batch needs to be on the horzion soon and I have some ideas on whats needed.

1: The basic narrow shoulder needs to be reworked for a more lifelike look, its very good but needs a more natural chest with nipples:monkey3
(open to head ideas)

2: The arnold body needs to be released and should include a useable head(arnold with hair parted in the side) or something new.

3: The slim should be re-released with new head(open to ideas)

All the new truetype should come with short and tall ankle adapters to accomodate various heights for customs, basic underware, and should be availible in caucasion and aa too. Theres alot more options we could use but a wave like this seems realistic. What do you guys think?

EVILFACE
10-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Maybe . . . .

Voorhees27
10-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Sorta . . . .

Mr. EcKo
10-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Great Ideas :wave

:goodpost:

King Darkness
10-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Meh. There are enough bodies are the market these days that are both comparable to TT and a hell of a lot cheaper. Hot Toys and their $50 bodies can go to hell :pfft:

Uncanny Web-Slinger
10-06-2012, 11:02 AM
They should release the barney ross body sans tattoos. It's a good in-between from the Arnold and TTM-19

UltraMarknus
10-06-2012, 11:08 AM
I don't think they should bother with any more Narrow Shoulder type bodies anymore. Headplay locked that down...unless HT releases a great headsculpt with it to try and get the market back. If they could release an Arnold body under $70, that may work well for them.

The Skull
10-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Great Ideas :wave

:goodpost:

Thanks buddy:hi5:

Meh. There are enough bodies are the market these days that are both comparable to TT and a hell of a lot cheaper. Hot Toys and their $50 bodies can go to hell :pfft:

There are good options out there but I do like the quality of hot toy TT's the matte paint, tight joints, good plastic, and high quality head sculpts.

They should release the barney ross body sans tattoos. It's a good in-between from the Arnold and TTM-19

Good idea:clap

I don't think they should bother with any more Narrow Shoulder type bodies anymore. Headplay locked that down...unless HT releases a great headsculpt with it to try and get the market back. If they could release an Arnold body under $70, that may work well for them.

The narrow shoulder body is one of the most important as its the every man type body and is a staple for the average custom. It just needs an updated sculpt of the human body. The arnie body is my most wanted out of the list, KP bodys are great but not as nice as hot toys IMO.

EVILFACE
10-06-2012, 11:29 AM

I would agree with this.

The HT TTM-19 is the only one that is hard to beat.

Monger
10-06-2012, 11:56 AM
They should really rerelease all their modern bodies without the included headsculpt and with a lower price point. It would be nice to be able to easily acquire them through Sideshow and such. Maybe I just do not understand the market, but with how popular customs are you would think Hot Toys would make their bodies readily available and easy to buy straight from them or their providers. Do they not want money or do they want everyone to scalp their figures or something?

Grosby
10-06-2012, 01:51 PM
I think generally (or always?) you can expect a new body they release a figure that has everything for two figures except for a body. DX01, T-1000, MJ Thriller, these are examples of that. What brings them to release the female figures or the last muscle body, I don't know.

Also, if you were paying $50 for TrueTypes you were overpaying. $30 is what you should have been paying.

The Skull
10-06-2012, 01:59 PM
They could maybe re-release the bruce lee body in caucasion and asian with a jet li head and a generic head, that body could be useful for alot of bashes and looks great.

twik25
10-06-2012, 04:16 PM
HT should have made a new Bane body... and then release it as a TT without the neck scar. Oh well.

thenammagazine
10-06-2012, 09:15 PM
HT needs to rethink their prices to compete with all the companies selling more than decent knockoffs of their bodies at half the price. Kaustic has been able to easily and successfully capitalize off of a huge gap they left by not releasing the bigger muscle TTs.

Mad Old Lu
10-07-2012, 07:01 AM
They should really rerelease all their modern bodies without the included headsculpt and with a lower price point. It would be nice to be able to easily acquire them through Sideshow and such. Maybe I just do not understand the market, but with how popular customs are you would think Hot Toys would make their bodies readily available and easy to buy straight from them or their providers. Do they not want money or do they want everyone to scalp their figures or something?

HT needs to rethink their prices to compete with all the companies selling more than decent knockoffs of their bodies at half the price. Kaustic has been able to easily and successfully capitalize off of a huge gap they left by not releasing the bigger muscle TTs.

I agree. Great questions, Monger. I too wonder why they don't make more and sell them at a better price point. While the knock-offs are adequate, the TT bodies are still better made (tighter joints, better finish).

ShadowX81
10-07-2012, 12:33 PM
We definatly need some new ones. The previous releases are hard to find now, and almost impossible to find at a reasonable price. Even the recent Muscle Body has become scarce.

Id agree with the person that said they should start releasing them without the added headsculpt. It only adds to the price and very few have had any benefit.

My proposal for a new lineup:

Male:
-Narrow Shoulder
-Slim
-Advanced
-Advanced African American
-Muscular
-Bodybuilder (Arnold Body)

Female:
-Caucasion
-Cuban
-Slim (A body similar to Alice or Babydoll)

georgieboy26
10-07-2012, 12:43 PM
agreed the newer muscle body is going for stupid high prices on the bay, and i really like that one, kp are getting scarce too, and the prices are getting higher, we need some tt at a good price

Monger
10-07-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah if anyone has any information on obtained the muscle body (TTM-19) for a decent price please let me know. I need it for a custom and the prices it goes for online are just stupid. I don't care about the headsculpt either so if you know where to get it without the head that's even better.

giant monster
10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Good ideas. You should provide them to toymakers.

Buttmunch
10-08-2012, 07:38 PM
We definatly need some new ones. The previous releases are hard to find now, and almost impossible to find at a reasonable price. Even the recent Muscle Body has become scarce.

Id agree with the person that said they should start releasing them without the added headsculpt. It only adds to the price and very few have had any benefit.

My proposal for a new lineup:

Male:
-Narrow Shoulder
-Slim
-Advanced
-Advanced African American
-Muscular
-Bodybuilder (Arnold Body)

Female:
-Caucasion
-Cuban
-Slim (A body similar to Alice or Babydoll)

Sub the Cuban female for African American, and that sounds good. The first female Cuban didn't sell well, heck its still available some places.

karamazov80
10-08-2012, 07:43 PM
I say. . .it's VADER TIME!

http://i.minus.com/iYHY4gOQycGXL.gif

a-dev
10-08-2012, 07:49 PM
TBH I don't like the look of the KP body for Arnie. Some areas just look a bit silly such as the neck. It seems to be way too bulky even for the Austrian Oak. So I'd rather see HT release their T1 body seperately.

DiFabio
10-08-2012, 08:18 PM
I wonder what their 1/4 bodies will be called . . .

a-dev
10-08-2012, 08:42 PM
If I were Evilface I'd call them 'Wrong Scale' bodies.

SwedishHeat
10-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I say. . .it's VADER TIME!

German Suplex is my favorite wrestling move of all time.

True Story.

The Skull
10-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Would be nice to have one plus sized body to work with but I don't expect to see it produced by hot toys, that and theres not many head sculpts that would be available to use with that kinda body ether as well as clothes that would fit too, I would like to have a kingpin in the collection but I'm not holding my breath:monkey4

thenammagazine
10-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Would be nice to have one plus sized body to work with but I don't expect to see it produced by hot toys, that and theres not many head sculpts that would be available to use with that kinda body ether as well as clothes that would fit too, I would like to have a kingpin in the collection but I'm not holding my breath:monkey4

Hulk body? :huh :lol

The Skull
10-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Hulk body? :huh :lol

:lol I still think the maximum aggression body suits the hulkster well:pfft:

thenammagazine
10-09-2012, 06:58 AM
:lol I still think the maximum aggression body suits the hulkster well:pfft:

If you want your high-end collectibles to look more like $20 TRU figures, sure. :lol

EVILFACE
10-09-2012, 07:16 AM
If I were Evilface I'd call them 'Wrong Scale' bodies.

:lecture A Dev for President :lecture

a-dev
10-09-2012, 07:41 AM
:lecture A Dev for President :lecture

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/Funnies/Palpatine1.jpg

thenammagazine
10-09-2012, 08:11 AM

http://youtu.be/37OWL7AzvHo

a-dev
10-09-2012, 09:42 AM
In seriousness I would like if they'd start doing truetypes that look good from top to bottom. I don't like that they currently only bother to detail them from the waist up. I'm not talking about adding a ***k or a *****a but proper musculature and texture.

Also female bodies could do with some strengthening. They always feel so flimsy and the knees bend forward too, its annoying.

EVILFACE
10-09-2012, 10:37 PM

Well played, sir.

Mau
10-10-2012, 03:17 AM
In seriousness I would like if they'd start doing truetypes that look good from top to bottom. I don't like that they currently only bother to detail them from the waist up. I'm not talking about adding a ***k or a *****a but proper musculature and texture.

This. The TTM19 looked great from the waist up, but would it have killed them to pay some attention to the legs? With the current obsession with gladiators, I would think that would be a wise move on their part. I had anticipated that the follow up would have realistic legs, but let's see.

Dollmanron
10-19-2012, 08:41 PM
A True Type body like what was used for Odin and some more female bodies might be OK, but there are a lot of companies making bodies now so Hot Toys needs to keep that in mind.

bigbrocha
10-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Hot Toys just needs a whole department devoted entirely to heads, clothes, bodies, accessories and weapons.

RyanSD
10-20-2012, 11:43 AM

Also female bodies could do with some strengthening. They always feel so flimsy and the knees bend forward too, its annoying.

We all know you want an Arnold body with wang, don't deny it!

Seriously though, I agree. A more detailed body, especially in the legs, would be a welcome change. The TTM19 was nice, they need to continue that with the regular and slim bodies. Also, I ran out of truetypes and all my suppliers have dried up too.

Buttmunch
10-20-2012, 11:47 AM
As long as they include a desired head with a TTM figure, regular truetypes will continue to sell. Doing more things like the Gambit head is the right thing do, not more prison break rereissues or random Gyllenhal sculpts.

Not going to make a John Blake? Then release a JGL head on a TT and people will snatch that up. Its not rocket science. HT is smart enough to play this game. They've done it before, they can do it again. But we'll probably just end up with a Mitt Romney head this time around :lol

georgieboy26
10-20-2012, 01:39 PM
[QUOTE=RyanSD;4974216]We all know you want an Arnold body with wang, don't deny it!

how would we know if it would be anatomicaly correct:lol:lol:hi5:

cplhicks
10-20-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm not talking about adding a ***k or a but proper musculature and texture

Of course you are!

Arnold arrival scene. IT HAS TO BE MOVIE ACCURATE!!!!!!:gah:

nexus
10-20-2012, 03:03 PM
HT definitely needs to do a new system. Not only are their bodies harder to find and overpriced in the secondary, other companies are catching up. I'm sure they are losing quite a bit of money. If HT were to do a new matrix of bodies they should offer some new innovations as well, and perhaps an additional size or two.

Male
Short/Teen
Regular
Muscle
Heavy

Female (seamless or low seam)
Short/Teen
Shapely/Athletic
Voluptuous

As for head sculpts, I don't know how the likeness licensing works on those. Depending on what they could get away with perhaps folks like Ryan Reynolds, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck, Denzel Washington, Angelina Jolie, Mila Kunis, Halle Berry which would be pretty bashable.

TheFiend
10-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Of course you are!

Arnold arrival scene. IT HAS TO BE MOVIE ACCURATE!!!!!!:gah:

Yeah, they really need an accurate Arnie body. HT missed a perfect opportunity to do that for the DX10. I passed on thar figure but would have been all over it if it had a new body.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

cplhicks
10-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah, they really need an accurate Arnie body. HT missed a perfect opportunity to do that for the DX10. I passed on thar figure but would have been all over it if it had a new body.

I passed on it as well.

*Comic guy voice* Worst DX ever!

The Skull
10-20-2012, 08:31 PM

Its does have a new body:)

Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hot Toys T-800 Terminator 2 DX

The 1/6th scale DX T-800 Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day with the most updated sculpting technique as of 2012
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Detachable scalp and cyberdyne chip in the head
- Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation with newly sculpted chest and arm, which further stands out the body shape of Arnold in the movie and allows more flexible movement - Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
■ One (1) pair of gloved open palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved relaxed palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved palms for holding gun
■ One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

georgieboy26
10-31-2012, 06:26 AM
why are these and other ttm bods and the muscle bods so scarce...and expensive.....these days, cant ht distribute more, they would obviously sell

karamazov80
10-31-2012, 06:38 AM
It's like Disney--they stop making them for awhile, demand goes up, so when they re-release, they sell.

Adoptedscot
11-03-2012, 05:06 AM
Threads merged.
x

bandito
11-05-2012, 05:57 AM
2012 marks the year where HT never release any carded TT.

Could be a total shift to nothing outside licensed figures

The Skull
11-05-2012, 10:18 AM

I hope not, there important to utlizing the extra heads that come with some releases as well as customizing or bashing. I think its just a matter of them having to much on there plate with the amount of releases this year. I do hope to hear soon of the next batch on the way cause like I stated when I started this thread there already dried up at all or most retailers atm and the only way to get them now is ebay and thats not a route I like to take often.

thenammagazine
11-05-2012, 11:34 AM

Didn't they release some carded Bruce Lee bodies in HK? Also, what year was the Wentworth Miller re-release sans neck on the NSTT? I thought that was this year?

bandito
11-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Didn't they release some carded Bruce Lee bodies in HK? Also, what year was the Wentworth Miller re-release sans neck on the NSTT? I thought that was this year?

TTM-17 was released mid-February 2012... very limited (non-typical) release, first TT with no-head, so still within 2012...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DgPZVvPdGM

TTM18 (Wentworth) and 19 (Muscle) was released in Q3 2011

EXOTICLEX
11-05-2012, 09:56 PM
The new TT that the Luke DX is on is pretty sweet.

SAB
11-05-2012, 10:23 PM
The new TT that the Luke DX is on is pretty sweet.

thats why I've bought 3 of them so far off ebay :D

The Skull
12-11-2012, 05:07 AM
Finally we got some on the way, tt 20-22:yess:

Anzik
12-11-2012, 05:50 AM
Looks like no heads and smaller packaging so hopefully the price will reflect that.

PopCultKid
12-11-2012, 11:24 PM
About time! Now how long will it take to get 23-30? Afro American versions of these 3 + muscle Caucasian & AM + females.....

Dollmanron
12-12-2012, 02:14 AM
Females, Yah!

The Skull
12-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Well its been a full year since the last batch of truetype's hit the market, I think its that time once again for the newest batch to be revealed. So what body types are you folks looking for this time around, there's a few I can think of but I would also like to see the return of celebrity head sculpts.

Mr. EcKo
12-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Yeah they definitely need to bring back some head sculpts to the bodies even if the generic heads. With Hot Toys quality sculpts & paint apps, you can make ieveryday generic characters that look great, & makeup characters using them

EVILFACE
12-20-2013, 10:55 PM
The Arnold and Advanced needs to be knocked off now.

The Skull
12-20-2013, 11:02 PM
Yeah they definitely need to bring back some head sculpts to the bodies even if the generic heads. With Hot Toys quality sculpts & paint apps, you can make ieveryday generic characters that look great, & makeup characters using them

:exactly:

Yeah I stocked up on those, there's really not a lot of demand for that body type ATM so some new ones would be great, maybe a more realistic looking narrow shoulder body, the bane body, the new body used on the Tonto would be nice and maybe another female.

hennypenny
12-21-2013, 02:49 AM
I totally agree. Hot Toys TT is a rip off at 40-50. One of these 3rd party bodies, costing 10, is just as good, when they will be covered up anyway.

Raymond F.
12-21-2013, 04:19 AM
What they need to do is mass offer the Coulson body IMO it's the missing link between the slim and narrow shoulder it's radically changed a few figures with awkward in between builds or serviced certian figures with undersized heads or clothes. It's radically changed many of my customs and the way I customize. It's getting a bit pricey though buying them at 70 or 60 bucks a pop

The other welcome additions are the ads wong female bodies and the mechanic tony stark body's. The female situation is dismal and I don't love but I like this body and the tony stark build is a much better option for average but built guys who are not built like Hugh Jackman

yasuo
12-21-2013, 04:33 AM
Add Black Widow, Bruce Lee, Tony Stark with Led Heart bodies and we are talking.

The Skull
12-21-2013, 02:43 PM
This body should be in the next batch of truetypes:lecture

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/photos/PD13784379384pl.jpg?1380692917295

TheFiend
12-21-2013, 03:01 PM

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

This about 1000X over.

Hot Toys can kiss my *** with their overpriced bodies.

The Skull
12-21-2013, 03:13 PM
They may be overpriced but I prefer them to any other company's body out there, hot toys plastic quality, nice matte finish, tight joints and overall total production value is better. Not to say there not over priced because they are, but they are the best none the less.

TheFiend
12-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Meh. By a small margin imo. I've bought KO narrow shoulders,KO muscle bodies and Soldier Story bodies all at nearly half the price or more of HT nudes and had zero issues. Or nothing that I couldn't easily fix. I've gotten to the point with HT where I'm saying enough is enough. And that goes for all their products.

a-dev
12-21-2013, 04:19 PM
I have a kind of OCD thing going on where I could buy a knock-off body but then go and buy a HT body anyway because the knock-off didn't 'feel' right to me or something. So I just skip that and go straight to buying an official one.

EVILFACE
12-21-2013, 04:25 PM
They may be overpriced but I prefer them to any other company's body out there, hot toys plastic quality, nice matte finish, tight joints and overall total production value is better. Not to say there not over priced because they are, but they are the best none the less.

I've bought some 25ish knockoffs and haven't looked back. For $25 shipped, the quality of them is there.

The Skull
12-21-2013, 09:06 PM
I have a kind of OCD thing going on where I could buy a knock-off body but then go and buy a HT body anyway because the knock-off didn't 'feel' right to me or something. So I just skip that and go straight to buying an official one.

Same thing happened for me, thats my story:exactly:

Meh. By a small margin imo. I've bought KO narrow shoulders,KO muscle bodies and Soldier Story bodies all at nearly half the price or more of HT nudes and had zero issues. Or nothing that I couldn't easily fix. I've gotten to the point with HT where I'm saying enough is enough. And that goes for all their products.

That's maybe where I have gone wrong, theres so many KO's out there maybe I just haven't found the right ones, Though I do like some other companys bodys like World box, Kaustic Plastic and ACI, those are nice. Its the strait up KO's of the standard TT's that I don't like, I've gotten some floppy jointed pieces of C r a p and the ultra shiney plastic is off putting.

I've bought some 25ish knockoffs and haven't looked back. For $25 shipped, the quality of them is there.

If your on to some good ones I'd be willing to check one out if you have a link:)

a-dev
12-21-2013, 09:08 PM
I'd definitely like some new female true types, both of the super-articulated and hidden joints variety - preferably they won't be so damn flimsy with knees that bend backwards if you walk past them.

The Skull
12-21-2013, 09:15 PM
I'd definitely like some new female true types, both of the super-articulated and hidden joints variety - preferably they won't be so damn flimsy with knees that bend backwards if you walk past them.

http://youtu.be/ShnD22gUUyo

DiFabio
12-21-2013, 11:31 PM
I need 2 new True Types for my original Hot Toys Two-Face. I was just dusting off my collection and both Two-Face and Harvey Dent figures left behind their right legs when I went to lift them. :lol No falls, no posing, just picked the suckers up and saw a foreleg and shoe left behind. Damn knee rings disintegrated like crusty, stale crackers. Thankfully I only paid $75 bucks new for each of those suckers back in the day. Not sure which body I should hunt for now (ran out of spare legs). It'd be nice if they sold just a regular old true type body and made it readily available.

I don't see why Hot Toys just doesn't supply different Standard true types regularly. No head, no gimmicks, 30 bucks.

EVILFACE
12-22-2013, 10:46 AM
If your on to some good ones I'd be willing to check one out if you have a link:)

For TTM knockoff, this one is nice:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310786988110?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

For the TT ones, I just get it from whoever is cheapest that day. :dunno

Last one was:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281091458617?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Promising Galahad
12-22-2013, 11:47 AM
I would love for Hot Toys to give the female TrueType another go. I think they made a major miscalculation with the first pair by giving them identical head sculpts. Why buy both?

However, head sculpts for any new female TTs would still be a necessity. Unlike the males, there is little to no competition for Hot toys in making life-like "generic" sculpts. Manufacturers are getting close now, at least, but I think Hot Toys has enough of a head start to corner the market if they choose. The problem is that in order for that to happen, in which other manufacturers will design clothing specifically for their body, Hot Toys needs to be more committed to keeping their line alive.

I really like the new body used for Selina Kyle and Avengers' Black Widow and think it would make a great TrueType. It's versatile, the sculpt has nice detail and decent paintwork to bring out that detail. It just needs feet! Original hand sculpts (fists, "karate", thumbs-up, etc) might help sales, too.

The Skull
12-22-2013, 02:36 PM
For TTM knockoff, this one is nice:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310786988110?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

For the TT ones, I just get it from whoever is cheapest that day. :dunno

Last one was:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281091458617?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I like that first one, great that it comes with extra ankle joints to add height if needed, hot toys should pick up on that feature. Only issue is no sculpts with necks will fit it, none the less I may have to give it a try, thanks for the links:hi5:

EVILFACE
12-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Cut the necks off the sculpt. I got that one for Recondo.

The Skull
01-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Bumping this, I think the time is should be drawing near on the next batch, just about all the ones from the last batch are gone from most retailers and its time for a new injection of Body's. Come on hot toys bring them on already!!!

Buttmunch
01-29-2014, 10:23 PM
Unless they have some great new advancement, I don't see many people needing a standard TT. Its all about the Muzzle at this point really. Make a seamless neck TT available and people would be interested again. Otherwise I don't see many wanting to part ways with their $20 knock offs.

The Skull
06-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Still no news on new truetypes:impatient: Say what you will about people being fine with knock-offs but I will always prefer a quality hot toys body and would love to see some more on the way. Most stores are completely out of stock of the last batch and have been for a long time now, I know they have a lot on there plate but True types are easy to produce and always sell. Hopefully we will get some soon:pray:

The Chev
06-27-2014, 08:15 PM
Still no news on new truetypes:impatient: Say what you will about people being fine with knock-offs but I will always prefer a quality hot toys body and would love to see some more on the way. Most stores are completely out of stock of the last batch and have been for a long time now, I know they have a lot on there plate but True types are easy to produce and always sell. Hopefully we will get some soon:pray:

So what new types of True types would they do? Personally, I want another African-American body. Don't feel like paying the high prices for the old one.

The Skull
06-27-2014, 08:40 PM
So what new types of True types would they do? Personally, I want another African-American body. Don't feel like paying the high prices for the old one.

I would like to see a few,

The barney ross or bane style body
The basic narrow shoulder with better sculpted detail
The bruce lee or tonto style body
The Leonidas body

I would also like to see tall and short ankle pegs included as well as the return of the included head sculpts

The Chev
06-28-2014, 06:38 AM
I would like to see a few,

The barney ross or bane style body
The basic narrow shoulder with better sculpted detail
The bruce lee or tonto style body
The Leonidas body

I would also like to see tall and short ankle pegs included as well as the return of the included head sculpts

You really think they'd release a rubber body?(Leonidas)

On a side note. How are the Knock off bodies?

paulcarson
06-28-2014, 07:37 AM
I think that they will release an unaltered version of the Tony Stark body next ( with out the arc reactor ) .

The Skull
10-14-2014, 09:17 PM
Looks like Hot Toys are out of the truetype business these days, no release for 2014....this sucks:pfft:

ApeManRyan
10-15-2014, 09:02 AM
I agree. It sucks that they have not released any new bodies. It's harder to bash together a figure when there is nothing new and the older ones sky rocketed in price.

The Chev
10-16-2014, 08:10 AM
It would be nice if they did. I made the mistake of getting a TT regular and none of the bashes I want to do require a regular, only a slim.