A little help needed finding the best "printed word" forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you talking about? If that's suppose to be a joke it makes no sense whatsoever.

We All Bundle :duff

Puppie?
WeALLbundle.jpg

We All Bundle :duff

Puppie?
WeALLbundle.jpg

Thank you for the offer of a puppy but i have to pass because I have parrots.

Bundle?

3. To sleep in the same bed while fully clothed, a custom formerly practiced by engaged couples in New England and in Wales

So, you're from New England I see. I had no idea what that meant until I looked it up. You're a guy right? If you're an attractive girl, give me your phone number and ill come over and we can bundle. But I assume you're a man.

:duff

Now anyone got an answer to my question because this printed word forum ain't doing it for me anymore. I need more comic talk.

Yeah.. website is ugly as sin, but active boards.

Yep...for anything comic book related, this is the place to check out. I agree that they could use a nice updated design for their horrendous website appearance...but other than that I cannot think of a better comic book forum to check out...even though I find "the printed word" section here to be great I can guarantee any questions on comics one will find an answer to over at CBR...not to mention there is plenty of activity there as well.

I'd love to know if you find any better though.

I know it's petty.. but it's just such a rank site design I find it hard to stay at CBR!! Wish the printed word forums here were more action-packed. Love these boards.

Back