Die Hard 5 trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1-_JtvbqRk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I think they could just stick a cardboard cutout of Bruce Willis in his films these days, and no one would be any the wiser.

Looks bad man.

The last Die Hard I liked was Die Hard with a Vengeance. These last two, I dunno. Too showy and it's like McClane breaks the 4th wall or something.

I don't see John McClane anymore in these, all I see is Bruce Willis, especially with the baldness.

The action was cool in Die Hard 4 I guess, so that will probably be a plus in this one.

I can't wait to see how they'll censor Mother ****er this time.

It is a good day to Die Soft.

Looks bad man.

The last Die Hard I liked was Die Hard with a Vengeance. These last two, I dunno. Too showy and it's like McClane breaks the 4th wall or something.

I don't see John McClane anymore in these, all I see is Bruce Willis, especially with the baldness.

The action was cool in Die Hard 4 I guess, so that will probably be a plus in this one.

I didn't even like the action in 4, just OTT 'must be bigger' crap. And you're right I think the last time we really saw McClane was Die Hard 3. It was Bruce Willis as himself in 4.

Same here. :pfft: to all the naysayers. :wave

zfist-shake2.gif

:pfft:

^ Movies don't always come out right away. That's why it looks like Chris Hemsworth made 20 flicks this year. Half of them were when he was just some dude.

I'm not liking the release date of this. Makes you wonder if the studio has any faith in Willis or this franchise anymore? :dunno

The one shot of the bad guys on the stylish balcony against the sunset has the taste of Die Hard.

The rest looks and sounds like "4"... loud but without the class. Should be retitled to "The Ugly American in Europe".

The release date IS, indeed, a bad omen. I hope I'm wrong because I love this franchise.

Back