"Fake" head sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay if anyone reads this again... If I use a dremel will I not be able to attach the connector for the ball joint on the true type neck? I noticed that the inside of the neck has a ridge to hold the joint. Just don't want to ruin the headsculpt. Thanks.

Okay if anyone reads this again... If I use a dremel will I not be able to attach the connector for the ball joint on the true type neck? I noticed that the inside of the neck has a ridge to hold the joint. Just don't want to ruin the headsculpt. Thanks.

jou can use milliput or similar to create a "neck joint holder" inside the space in the head
alternatly you can fill the head with resin, when hardened then drill a hole to the diameter of the neck peg to hold it in place, i've done same with some of mine

Ya sorry. I am pretty new to this so wasn't thinking. I would also point out that this headsculpt is amazing work and works great for building my own cap!

Some of those type heads have a ridge that you can remove. This being so it can be re-installed in the newly trimmed neck.
BTW, I measure the length, draw the cut line and x-acto away the excess.

Back