What Universe Do You Like More?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What universe do you like better?

• DC

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Marvel

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
Marvel or DC?

One universe is enough for me to try and get to know. I just stick with Marvel since I somehow started to know it better. I've been sticking to it and there still quite a few characters I don't know. And I know something about the history. I've read Civil War, Civil War Wolverine, American Son, Siege Prelude, Siege, Fear Itself, and now AVX.

I can't afford to take the time to learn the characters and history of the DC universe. I just know a hell of a lot about Batman.

I didn't include Spawn lol

l.Justice_Alex-Ross_lg.gif

Always been an X-Men fan......since 1981....when I began reading comics. I enjoyed Green Lantern, Lobo, Flash, and Batman for DC...but the X-Men were the "stand-out" reading to me. When "Crisis on Infinite Earths" hit, I was into reading more DC Universe stuff.....I'm sure I helped with their sales then, A LOT! Ha ha!

Where is the neither option?

I just follow the great writers around. Morrison, Ellis, Brubaker, Fraction, etc..... don't care which universe they happen to be sitting in.

Where is the neither option?

I just follow the great writers around. Morrison, Ellis, Brubaker, Fraction, etc..... don't care which universe they happen to be sitting in.

:exactly: I'm generally more of a DC fan but I read whatever interests me. Love marvels AMS and scarlet spider (although not really liking minimum carnage). Love Scott snyder's run on batman, been amazing since his writing on detective, swamp thing is fantastic, action comics started great but...hmmm.

So yeah, I'd just say read whatever writers and characters you enjoy.

DC for me hands down.. but I'm biased as I'm an avid Batfan.

I follow a few Marvel titles, but they are MASSIVELY outnumbered by DC titles.

If that was a choice that would be my vote. I absolutely love the invincible universe. Easily the best Superhero book out right now.

Yes!!!!! I am reading that right now on my ipad. It's minimized. My favorite is the Mauler Twins. So funny.

By the way I've actually just been creating a bunch of polls the last day or so to really work up that group that attacks whoever thenammag decides to insult into a frenzy. It's like throwing chum to sharks. I have them on ignore and don't even read what they post. Just like getting em riled up

Really it's not everyone, just literally nam and maybe 1 other and a group of followers

Last edited:
Yes!!!!! I am reading that right now on my ipad. It's minimized. My favorite is the Mauler Twins. So funny.

By the way I've actually just been creating a bunch of polls the last day or so to really work that group that attacks whoever thenammag decides to insult. It's like throwing chum to sharks. I have them on ignore and don't even read what they post. Just like getting em riled up

Really it's not everyone, just literally nam and maybe 1 other and a group of followers

So your basically trolling? I like Nam

Back