EXCLUSIVE TROOPER HELMET UP NOW!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Viking28

ANYBODY THAT WANT'S THIS BETTER GET IT NOW!! Limited to 600!
shop.starwars.com/catalog..._id=104074

imageload

Ordered mine already.

Pristine. Not Battle Damaged. :rolleyes

....as usual.

The most limited of the Master Replicas helmets at a worldwide edition size of just 600
Padded and wearable with lenses formed from a see-through, tinted, plastic sheet
Comes with a custom display, numbered plaque, and certificate of authenticity
Constructed of gloss-painted fiberglass; aerators and chin module are injection-molded

Please note the image shown is an unapproved prototype. The actual helmet is a pristine helmet, not battle damaged.

The fourth in the stunning series of Master Replicas Clone Trooper helmets! And, you can only add them to your collection by purchasing one here! This item is a Hyperspace exclusive. It will be opened up to non-members should inventory remain on Monday, August 1, 2005.

The Star Corps Trooper Helmet, identified by the signature yellow stripe running down the helmet's center, has been produced in the most limited quantity of all the clone trooper helmet replicas by Master Replicas. Earlier versions had edition sizes of 750 worldwide. This Shop exclusive has been limited to only 600 worldwide, making it the rarest yet in the clone trooper prop replica army.

Fans will recall that the Star Corps Troopers, let by Commander Bly, aided Aayla Secura on the planet Felucia before killing the unsuspecting Jedi leader in cold blood at the behest of Darth Sidious. It is one of the most memorable scenes from Revenge of the Sith.

As with the previous editions, the Star Corps Trooper helmet comes with a custom display, numbered plaque, and certificate of authenticity. It is padded and wearable with lenses formed from a see-through, tinted, plastic sheet.

The exclusive Star Corps edition is likely to be pulled from the ranks quickly, so make sure to get yours today!

History:

Master Replicas surprised the collecting world with their announcement last year that they would be producing high-end replicas of various helmets and costumes from the Star Wars universe. Their premiere pieces in this line are a trio of Clonetrooper helmets as seen in Episode III. First up is the "standard" white trooper helmet. Next, the helmets of the red-decorated "Shocktroopers", who serve as the Emperor's personal guard have been recreated in exact detail as a direct-only item through their website. The third are the blue-striped helmets of the "Special Ops" troopers, who specifically accompany Anakin on his mission to the Jedi temple, have also been recreated by MR as a retailer exclusive. And finally, the newest helmet is the yellow-striped helmet of the Star Corps troops led by Commander Bly on Felucia, produced exclusively for customers of StarWarsShop.com. Each helmet is constructed in durable fiberglas, and is fully padded and lined and features tinted, clear plastic lenses. The replicas were all reproduced directly from the original ILM CGI files and Lucasfilm reference photos. Each helmet includes a special display stand and numbered plaque.

International Shipping Surcharge: $5
[/b]]/i]

Strange....the pictures don't show up here....they're working on other Forums! :poke

Yea I noticed that also, these are going to fly quick. What do you think end of tonight? Morning?

Hmm....With the no limit on how many you can order...I'm thinking by the end of the night....It all depends on how many people hear about it...
No, wait...scratch that...it all depends on how many 'Dealers' hear about it! :p

Go to the shop and click Hyperspace on the left....they'll let you sign up right there!

I went ahead and joined so I could get one of these. If I don't keep it, maybe it'll help pay for something down the road.

Woo hoo! Got one!

And WOW was this fast!? :google :

cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Ma...dZViewItem

Don't know if this is a board member or not. Don't want to step on any toes, it's just that the ship date is a little far off for this, but then I guess if someone really wants it and doesn't know they can become a member and order one, at least it let's people know they're out there. :dunno

Have a quick question... as a hyperspace member, do you get a discount?

If yeah.. how does it work?

Well...I know there's no limit on how many you can buy but I only ever buy one, otherwise I would be forcing a fellow bucket freak like myself to pay ebay prices & I ain't having that on my conscience.

PS. You get discounts on certain items and other times you get other advantages. In this instance, you get a 5 day preorder window ahead of the general public

I kinda forgot about the 5-day window!

And i should correct you...as an overseas customer (customs..and the $50 surcharge) we're all paying practical ebay prices as it is.

:lol

Yeah but it's a Fedex delivery so they pay the customs charge and bill you a month later so no delays & their admin charge is about £4 not parcelfarce's £16.50

Cool.. it's the first time i've ordered from starwarsshop.com, and never been sent anything via Fedex before. I guess not all that hard to beat Parcelforce, hey.

:bonk

Re

600 pieces. Holy cow. This will sell out fast......Got mine. Thanks for the heads up.

Back