• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Item acquired. PLEASE LOCK.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Sideshow Wolf Pred Plasma Cannon Replica

I am nearly 100% certain he is talking about the 1:1 scale prop, as it says Sideshow in the title and replica :).

I am nearly 100% certain he is talking about the 1:1 scale prop, as it says Sideshow in the title and replica :).

Not always the case that is why I ask. I don't have a extra but looking for another spear. I used my other one on a dog trying to kill my chickens sometime back.

Not always the case that is why I ask. I don't have a extra but looking for another spear. I used my other one on a dog trying to kill my chickens sometime back.

No he's pretty correct about it. Otherwise I would've written HT Wolf Pred 1:6 handheld cannon. And I have achieved this piece. Just got delievered today. Mods are welcome to close this thread up.

Wait! You actually used the sideshow spear on a dog? Hahaha! Oh man that's pretty awesome. What was the outcome?

No he's pretty correct about it. Otherwise I would've written HT Wolf Pred 1:6 handheld cannon. And I have achieved this piece. Just got delievered today. Mods are welcome to close this thread up.

Wait! You actually used the sideshow spear on a dog? Hahaha! Oh man that's pretty awesome. What was the outcome?

It was not a prop, it was a real metal spear. You moved it in a way one side would open then the other. Let say it ended better then his brother that seen the 300 spear.

Before any say it. 6 chickens where killed before I got there.

Sorry about your chickens buddy but I wish I could see that on video. You going medieval on the dog with a spear. :lol

Sorry about your chickens buddy but I wish I could see that on video. You going medieval on the dog with a spear. :lol

It was spear's, I know this is OT and this is going to be a close tread so I will post this.

I had people move in next door, I live where there are many little farms (I have pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, and turkeys). You don't let your dogs kill another person anything. These people thought it was funny. I have many working props as with hero props. I heard my chickens and pickup two working props (the Pred spear is below). Both dogs became one with the ground. But did not die.

They called the cops and the cops in turn called AC. They where still alive. But both working props had to be cut. They didn't think it was very funny after they where fine and lost in court. Both Props, 2 Turkeys, 1 Duck, and 6 Chickens (that day they killed 6). $200 each, plus the cost of the props. Not counting what they where fined by the city.

It does have a odd ending. They got some cows, chickens. One night they lost all their stock to the new people that moved in down the street.

Hmm feel like eggs, going outside and get some.

The bottom part was in the dog/ground and had to be cut. I have a new prop to replace this. But I still keep it as a reminder on any dogs. The 300 spear I just put on new wood.

BTW you should see me go Kiliglon on the Turkeys.

That's the most bad@$$ post I've ever read. Hahaha!

Mods please lock this up. I've acquired the Cannon. Thank you!

Back