Light Bulbs to Use?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haloid1177

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picked up a trophy case today for free. Very nice. It has two fluorescent bulbs already in the light sockets at the top. Will fluorescents cause any problems with rubber figures or fading in plastic or cloth? When I get Hulk, he will be right in the middle of both lights. So, will those bulbs work without causing problems?

Picked up a trophy case today for free. Very nice. It has two fluorescent bulbs already in the light sockets at the top. Will fluorescents cause any problems with rubber figures or fading in plastic or cloth? When I get Hulk, he will be right in the middle of both lights. So, will those bulbs work without causing problems?

I heard Fluorescents or CFLs are bad for collectibles.

I would go with LED bulbs if possible

Picked up some LED bulbs from Lowes. Whatever the **** lumens are, they have 450 of them. Now, if I put Hulk in between these two lights, the rubber shouldn't be affected, right?

LEDs only or you risk premature aging of whatever it is you're trying to protect and preserve. :lecture

Back