• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 2009 SDCC Exclusive Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirthew

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I picked this up in Las Vegas, and was originally planning on starting an Iron Man Hot Toys collection, but I have since changed my mind, So I figured I would offer it up here before I sent it off to ebay.

$550 (or best offer) shipped - It is already packed in a box and ready to go since I shipped it via UPS from Las Vegas. I will consider shipping Worldwide, but exact postage will be need to paid.

Will post pictures of it in a bump.

Last edited:
Picture:

IronManIIISDCC.jpg

Dropped price. Would prefer to avoid Ebay, but heading that way.

*sub *

Ski

What does Sub mean?

Also... if you are serious about wanting the piece, send me a serious offer. If you send me an offer with half my asking price, you are wasting your time, and mine.

Also... if you are serious about wanting the piece, send me a serious offer. If you send me an offer with half my asking price, you are wasting your time, and mine.

Hope that was a general statement, I haven't sent you anything.

Ski

Back