• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loose HT BR Joker and Loose Cop Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
:yess: SOLD :yess:

***PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION THOROUGHLY***​

***MAKE SURE TO READ BOTH POST 1 AND 2. THOSE ARE MY COMPLETE LISTING AND DESCRIPTION FOR BOTH FIGURES***​
I'm aiming to sell them together. I am NOT piecing them out so please do not ask. I only accept Paypal and ship in the U.S. Buyer must add 4% for Paypal charges or pay by gift. It is your choice. Im asking $260 shipped for both! I am open to offers but don't be ridiculous. You know what I mean.

Ok, the BR Joker is on one of those Headplay Narrow Shoulder Bodies. As you see the main head is a repaint. The machine gun shoulder rest is snapped on one end as I've tried to illustrate in the pic. It's a super easy fix though. He comes with both heads and mask, the machine gun, hand gun, 2 pairs of hands , 2 duffle bags, 3 grenades and 3 smoke bombs. Basically all you see in the pic. One duffel bag has 1/6 money that was cut and glued by me. It's not the neatest but it does the job. They are yours if you want them.:)

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

Last edited:
:yess: SOLD :yess:

Ok, now I have the Cop Joker. There are a few issue with him. First there is some paint rub on the back of his head. One of the round gold medallions on his hat on the right side is missing. On the rifle is seems some "wood" has worn off on his gloves. And finally the TT that he is on has a loose right arm. I know it sounds like a lot but the figure is awesome and you wont be able to tell any of these when displayed. I included all pics below.

IMG_1746.jpg

Paint rub in back/top of head.

IMG_1759.jpg

Missing round gold piece.

IMG_1755.jpg

Inside of gloves

IMG_1789.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

Wood that's rubbed off

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, I think it's decent. The Cop has some issues but if your just getting into collecting and your not an MISB collector then this is a good deal. That is if you dont have both of them,

So come on people I want a DX Luke!

Nah, I think it's decent. The Cop has some issues but if your just getting into collecting and your not an MISB collector then this is a good deal. That is if you dont have both of them,

So come on people I want a DX Luke!

:yess::yess::yess:

Good luck with your sales mate! This is a great deal! Man, if you shipped to Australia I would have snapped this up in a heartbeat.

Back