• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Trevor Walter White Breaking Bad Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was looking at that auction myself... how can you tell it is a recast? i suppose the fact that he used stock photos from Trev doesn't help...

is Trevor not offering these anymore?

damn, i checked his past auctions... dude has made some cash off of the hard work of others.

I think the odds of finding a non-recast at this point is very slim. That said, charging 50 dollars for recasts is awful, don't buy from him. Paying 10 dollars or so from a fellow freak for a spare cast seems a lot more reasonable, not too mention likely.

Last edited:
Wasn't it was only Showtime that created a ruckus? Trevor never faced any music from AMC did he?

Last edited:
Exactly, and the worst part is I don't really think there is a great solution. Like I said, the only thing I see happening is some freak casting more and selling them for 10 dollars a piece shipped, just so everyone can have one. It really is one of the most asked for sculpts I've ever seen.

Exactly, and the worst part is I don't really think there is a great solution. Like I said, the only thing I see happening is some freak casting more and selling them for 10 dollars a piece shipped, just so everyone can have one. It really is one of the most asked for sculpts I've ever seen.

That won't be happening. Recasting will not be tolerated. Period.

Quite the opposite, they contacted him and he put 3 figures together for them.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...te-action-figure_n_1924351.html#slide=1581576

A jerk member here up and decided to become a recaster over night and drove Trevor away that way. A real shame as it seems now more than ever his Walter sculpts are in demand.

Yep I know he did those and they really appreciated it. I read that article a while back.

That assclown Chapin scammed me too! I paid him for a pair of Walt shoes and a HS. The minute I heard of that **** hit the fan I wrote to him asking for a refund and to my luck USPS somehow could not locate my address and (apparently) returned the package back to him.

But here's the catch. The return doesn't show up in the tracking so he isn't refunding me my money. I'm unsure whether I should file a claim with PP cause he can just say he never received the package and I would lose my money.

Any advice bout how I can go ahead with this issue? Would my claim stand good against him?

In an email when I wrote to him asking for a refund he mentioned that he refunded you the money when you sent him the items back. That true?

Here's USPS:

Chapin-Tracking.png

what if a counter measure was organized to put ebayers such as this out of business? volunteers could bid on such infringements and then refuse to pay on the basis that they are forgeries. perhaps if done in numbers, it will become noticed... ebay will not be able to harbor an exposed recaster and forced to set boundaries.

I think the odds of finding a non-recast at this point is very slim. That said, charging 50 dollars for recasts is awful, don't buy from him. Paying 10 dollars or so from a fellow freak for a spare cast seems a lot more reasonable, not too mention likely.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I know I know, I'm just trying to brainstorm. I know tons of people want the sculpt, and I don't know. Maybe Trevor will do another run at some point? One can hope.

Back