• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - R2-D2, show me what you've got...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should probably be a little more specific. Are you looking for Lego, full scale, a mailbox, or soda cooler? R2 has come in several sizes and styles :lol

You're right buttmuncher. Thanks for the advice.

I kinda want realistic representations of Artoo in mostly statue form. The upcoming 1/6 figure is nice. The GG representation is cool, the one that is a statue, but damn, I hate supporting them. Um, what else...

I don't know, stuff like that. What I would love to have is the Premium Format representation of him without Threepio! :horror

There isnt much is high end stuff. My best R2 stuff are the vintage carded figures.

Yeah, not much spectacular stuff out.

But I'm considering heavily the Gentle Giant statue, which I had no idea was delayed from initial preview from as long ago as 2007! Sheesh! That's a long wait. I just don't love GG, you know? I love Sideshow, and have a sneaking suspicion there will be more clean PF Artoos (and Threepios) after awhile. They have separated bases, and would be an easy money grab by Sideshow, after limiting the clean pair to only 200 sets. They have done this type of thing before, so we'll see...

Still looking for other Artoos.

I've got the first release Medicom R2 in my figure sale thread if you are still looking. Let me know if you are interested.

Back