Would you buy the entire X-men team if made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy all the X-men members if Sideshow released them?

• Hell YES!!!!

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No. Maybe one or two thats it.

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
After getting Wolverine I'm now convinced the rest of the team needs to be made, so how many would get each team member released?:lol

I would buy all of the main ones for sure.

This Wolverine could pass for Jim Lee. He did draw Wolverine in this costume often.

I too prefer Jim Lee X-men.

The entire team? Through it's whole history? That'd be about a thousand figures?

If we're talking PF - Y..

Actually, NO. Not a big X-fan really.

Can you imagine how cool that would look with the entire team made? Wow.

Darklord Dave said:
The entire team? Through it's whole history? That'd be about a thousand figures?

If we're talking PF - Y..

Actually, NO. Not a big X-fan really.

Come on Dave you know you would!:lol

Jim Lee's X-men would rock!!

Last edited:
I don't know about all of them, but I'm definitely down for Nightcrawler, Beast, Archangel, Bishop and Cable.

All the X-Men is a very big group. If we are talking about PF or Comiquette figures, I would probably only get a few. I would get a few more if it they were in a VS diorama. But just look at this X-Men poster:

Xmen-group-poster-01.jpg

That isn't even scratching the surface!

I'll take more dioramas. Some individual sculpts would be hard to ju$$$tify unless is a something that blows me away.

Dioramas with 2-3 characters save money, space and gives us the characters faster. Example: I probably wouldn't buy a Cyclops PF or Comiquette but I gladly take him in the current diorama.

Gotcha.

I liked those costumes as well but a lot of other fans didn't.

I've never even seen Wolvie in that outfit. Not a lot of imagination went into those costume designs. :monkey4

actually, if Sideshow can come up with diaromas of 2-3 characters and the bases of the diaromas match (which allows you to have a great huge diaroma if you buy all the diaroma pieces) then it would be really really something.

i wouldn't buy them but would like to buy the entire VILLAINS, like Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Magneto, Holocaust, Spiral, LAdy Deathstrike, Mojo, Omega Red, Sauron, Silver Samurai,...just to name a few.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I've never even seen Wolvie in that outfit. Not a lot of imagination went into those costume designs. :monkey4

I believe Jim Lee was basing his costumes on the early days.

x-men-1.jpg

Back