Statue Batman Vs/ Wonder Woman Injustice Gods Among Us Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockstars721

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this on Newsarama.

injustice-statue.jpg

The big DC Comics fighting game that pits heroes and villains alike against each other in brutal one on one combat will have a special Collector's Edition upon release, and it comes packed with goodies. Retailing at $99.99, that puts the special edition at $40 more than your standard game, but the statue that comes with it is worth that easily on its own. Standing at over 13" tall, it features Wonder Woman, lasso wrapped around Batman's neck as she threatens to slam Superman's baby rocket down into his back. It's a very unique take on DC Comics' "Trinity" of heroes, showing just how brutal the game will be at the same time.

In addition, the Collector's Edition will include unique costumes, a digital download movie and a special edition comic, though it doesn't specify which. Full official release is below.

· Exclusive DC Collectibles statue featuring iconic characters Batman and Wonder Woman, the Fortress of Solitude, and the Last Son of Krypton’s escape ship
o Highly detailed statue that stands over 13” tall
o Beautifully rendered with a combination of injected and hand painted decoration
o Includes The Lasso of Truth, clear casted ice details and translucent smoke trail
· Special Collector's Edition of a brand new DC Comics series
· Digital download of DC Universe animated film Justice League: Doom
· Three exclusive skins based on Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman from DC COMICS – THE NEW 52

$99.99 seems like a pretty good deal to me!

Great statue, but I agree Batman's head is turned in an odd way. I love the rest of it. Good price if the produced pieces are as good as the prototype.

I must have been under a rock for a while, I've never heard of this game before. IGN tells me this is coming out April 2013. Now I have this on my radar. That statue looks pretty sweet.

I don't like that batman is about to die. I would get it if they were just about to attack each other. Plus the faces on both look awkward.

I must have been under a rock for a while, I've never heard of this game before. IGN tells me this is coming out April 2013. Now I have this on my radar. That statue looks pretty sweet.
Game looks pretty horrible based on the trailer I saw.

I don't like that batman is about to die.
He does look rather panicky, doesn't he? :lol

I like the UK statue better and they get the Steelbook as well. Why do so many of those things get released in Europe but they're so scarce here in the U.S.?

Yeah, they'd weird. But it's not like these were choices... they're all new designs. I don't know why people feel the need to always put a "fresh" spin on iconic character looks.

I like it. There is also a UK version (different sculpt). Think ill get both.

Back