• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV,Sideshow Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack4

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello,I am quiting from some licenses and downsizing my collection a bit so I am looking for a trade + cash from my side if necessary,willing to go first without a problem IF YOU HAVE GOOD FEED.I am first owner of all of these,they are all bought directly from Sideshow Collectibles,and were never displayed.

Please PM me if interested.

I have: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV BNIB

Sideshow 1/6 Stormtrooper BNIB

Sideshow 1/6 Obi Wan ANH BNIB(box has one big scuff across one side,dont know if he was shipped like that,or it was damaged during shipping,but i never replaced it,thats the only flaw)

I also have brown mailers for all of these,but not sure where I put them cause they took a lot of space,will try to find if its that important.

I need: Hot Toys AVP Elder (loose,box/no box)

Hot Toys AVP Scar (loose,box/no box)

Hot Toys AVP Wolf (regular version,or kitbash of both versions.loose, box/no box)

Hot Toys Aliens Alien Warrior (blue or repaint,loose,box/no box,please not totally broken)

Hot Toys Big Chap (loose,box/no box)

Hot Toys Nostromo Dallas (loose,box/no box)

I will add pictures.
Shipping is free from my side since its trade,its with tracking and insurance.
Please PM me if you are interested in and I hope we can work out a deal.

-Jack-

Last edited:
Had some offers,nothing good,so instead of trade I can pay some reasonable price for the things i need above listed.

Also bump.

No,but thanks for offer,only those from list above,either trade,or I can give cash or both,depends from offers,so far its all quiet,seems nobody wants money:lol

Back