Manson1983's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manson1983

Freakalicious
Reaction score
01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

07.JPG

08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

Nice collection manson....Who are strippers and the large female figure under them?

The 3 strippers are the 3 derbys from the artist Etienne Aillaud from ATTAKUS, the devil one is limited to 666ex and the two others are limited to 669ex.

The big women is PELISSE the heroin of the comic called "la quete de l'oiseau du temps" from Regis Loisel. It has been made by Attakus and is limited to 399 ex :)

So what you are saying is that you don't really care for Attakus products :lol Again, really nice collection, thanks for sharing!

manson1983 said:
The big women is PELISSE the heroin of the comic called "la quete de l'oiseau du temps" from Regis Loisel. It has been made by Attakus and is limited to 399 ex :)

She looks awesome!!! And Huge!!! How large is she?

galactiboy said:
So what you are saying is that you don't really care for Attakus products :lol Again, really nice collection, thanks for sharing!

Yes i like Attakus very much :rotfl

Visiting their working place is wonderful :D

Wow that's an amazing statue... I am completely unfamiliar with the source material but its very nice. I especially like the little blue monkey!

galactiboy said:
Wow that's an amazing statue... I am completely unfamiliar with the source material but its very nice. I especially like the little blue monkey!

It's a fourreux, i don't know if this comic has been translated in english :eek:

Nice collection, I love the LotR display!

And Pelisse of course! If you don't mind me asking: what's she worth?

Back