• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Horror Figures (McFarlane, NECA, Mezco, etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZsaszSays

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to expand my horror collection, so Im looking for horror figures. Nothing bigger than the 6"/7" figures. So basically McFarlane, NECA, and Mezco figures. Im interested in the Cinema of Fear, Cult Classics, and Movie Maniacs series and anything Texas Chainsaw Massacre(2003 Remake & classic), Friday The 13th(All versions), A Nightmare on Elm Street(original films only, not the remake), Halloween(classics & Rob Zombie versions), Child's Play, Saw, and I know this doesn't count as horror but Im interested in the McFarlane Edward Scissorhands. Boxed would be preferred, but as long as they're complete and a good price then Im interested. If anybody's looking to get rid of these figures for a good price, shoot me a PM. Thanks. :wave

Last edited:
Right now Im looking for mostly Jason, Leatherface, and Michael Myers figures...all incarnations. PM me if you have anything you're looking to sell along those lines.

Back