Shrinking Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annihilate22

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently picked up a Kunch vest for a TTM19 body. After numerous futzing efforts the vest is still to big for the body.

Can anyone suggest a method to shrink the vest to fit the body properly?

This looks like the default fit for the TTM19 body for the vest...
425238_10150631092029585_329989274584_9314227_720210739_n.jpg

shrinking depends on the fabric... so unless you know if its wool, cotton or polyester, you really cant go ahead.

From what I know, the shoulders of the HT Wolverine body and the TTM19 are not the same. The vest droops way too much on the latter.

Advice anyone? (Vest is 100% cotton)

From what I know, the shoulders of the HT Wolverine body and the TTM19 are not the same. The vest droops way too much on the latter.

Advice anyone? (Vest is 100% cotton)

TTM19 and Wolverine are the same body, just different colors (TTM19 even has all the unpainted "hair" from Wolverine). But that would be irrelevant anyway, given the shoulders aren't even touching the tank top. :lol

It's really a simple sewing issue shoulder seams and side seams.
Shrinking i do not recomment because if you do it wrong you will end up with a mid drift/ girl shirt.
turn inside out and use a seam ripper and take the shoulder and hem on armhole and hem on bottom of side seams then put on figure inside out and pin close to body. sew by hand(10-15min) or machine(takes 2-3min). and lift hem by 1/2-1" and its a custom fit.

Back